Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,271 results
All reviewsluton airportrailway stationcomplimentary breakfastmodern hotelbar foodexcellent hotelrooms are cleanflight pathan early flightreception staffcar parkcooked breakfastexcellent staynight staystayed here for one nightshort staycomfy bed
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice new hotel in the Luton area. Hotel Staff very accomodating and rooms are clean and functional. A portable computer desk is available in each room. Breakfast nothing spectacular and the area where the hotel is situated in an industrial type park. Shuttle to and from the hotel to the airport is actually a taxi (Luton Taxi) and it is then charged to your room. Each way is charged, not very expensive but it starts to add up. Beaware that parts of hotel is still under construction and they start work at 0800 in the morning. 0800 sharp!

Room Tip: The rooms with the King sized bed is better than the ones with two beds.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kashif R, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Breitling_2010

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am very glad to hear that your overall experience was up to the expectations.

Thanks again for your positive feedback and hope to welcome you again in Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport in near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights 23rd to 25th feb and all I can say is that they need to re-train or get rid of every staff member in there. 95% of them speak very little English so dont expect to have your enquiry understood properly, and the other 5% dont know anything anyway. I spoke to 7 different staff members over the course of 2 days and all they could reply to me was "I honestly have no idea", bear in mind this was their reply to every single question I asked. On the Sat night we came home to discover our electricity did not work in the room, it took them 30 minutes before they gave us another room. We had to pack our belongings in the dark and shuffle to a new room. Not even one ounce of compensation for this. The shampoo dispenser in the room also did not work. The safe in the new room 213 did not work. They take £100 deposit from you when you check in and I am still waiting on it back. The hotel prides itself on being so close to the airport and train station. The station is a 20 minute walk away, there has been a perfectly good bridge built but its closed. HASSLE! And for being so close to the station and airport the staff at this hotel have absolutely NO information about any of them! No train times, bus times etc. What a joke! It also stated on the website they allow customers to takeaway breakfasts in the morning, this was not the case either the staff "Honestly dont know anything about it". The only thing good about this hotel was the rooms itself and the maid service. That is all.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Scampbell08

Dear Scampbell08,

Thank you very much for staying with us and please accept my sincerest apologies again for the inconvenience it caused during your stay. As per our telephonic conversation, I am very glad that you liked the hotel and it's room but at no point staff attitude was mentioned during our conversation. But should you wish to discuss it again, I will be more than happy to be contacted on kashif.rabbani@hilton.com

I have still taken your feedback on board and will certainly share it with my team to ensure we are consistent in providing great customer services and looking after our guests throughout their stay. Please accept my apologies again if you felt that staff could not meet up your expectations and we will do our best to make it a great stay, should you wish to stay with us in future.

In terms of electricity issue in the room, unfortunately it was beyond our control and we had to call the electrical engineer in to fix the problem but please rest assured that it has been fixed now.

Thank you so much for your feedback again and most of all giving us an opportunity to be better in future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Spent two nights here this week with a large group of work colleagues for company training. As stated by other reviewers the rooms are great (beds particularly comfortable) and I liked the shower and the shower / shampoo dispensers provided. Bar area was pleasant with a decent selection of beer / wine / spirit and snacks. Breakfast was adequate but the evening meal menu is rather limited and really nothing to get excited about. Very carb laden and overpriced for what it is. Staff were very pleasant and resilient under pressure but quite frankly they seemed understaffed and the bar area has one POS terminal - with a dot-matrix style receipt printer (very very slow). This caused huge delays and hassles for the staff on duty as they could only process one order at a time and when one customer placed a large bar order with food it completely hogged the system. So much potential but processes and systems really need to be sorted to deliver the excellent customer service I expect from Hilton.

Dear Ivan75,

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am very glad that you liked the room and interior of the hotel.

I will certainly share your comments with my team to ensure we are consistent in providing great customer services and looking after our guests throughout their stay. Moreover, I have put robust training plan in place to ensure team is more confident in dealing with different guest inquiries.

As far as evening menu is concerned, I am already in the process of amending it as per guest's reviews. Please rest assured that you will have more variety of food in near future.

Thanks again for your feedback and hope to welcome you again in Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is purely what it says above, an airport hotel. Rather than stay at the Ibis/Holiday Inn and other usuals that overlook the fuel depot, try this. Brand new so smells of new carpet still, but close to the airport, 5 Min taxi (£3.50). Rooms are spacious and quiet, although i do wonder how well insulated the inner walls are? Air con works well as windows do not open being close to the flight path. Food was better than I had expected, the gym has more than the usual token effort and the staff are very friendly. As a quick stop before an early flight, I am surprised to say I enjoyed it. Could do slightly better with the breakfast though, a few more pastries possibly and get rid of the horrid red trays.

Dear Skytourist

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is a very clean, bright, modern well equipped airport hotel. There is a shuttle bus to and from the airport. Check-in staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, well equipped and quiet. Breakfast was basic but good. A very good hotel for an airport stopover.

Dear JDE260767