“Cannot recommend highly enough!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Spice of Caddington
Ranked #19 of 301 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: It is with great pleasure that we introduce Spice of Caddington to you. We hope to build a reputation as one of the most outstanding restaurants in the area. The team at Spice have created dishes of classical Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine with a lighter contemporary touch, for your enjoyment. It is our aim to provide the highest standards of quality in the preparation of good food using only the finest seasonal herbs, spices and ingredients that is well presented and served with passion and care. We are sure you will enjoy your visit and look forward to seeing you soon.
“Cannot recommend highly enough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are regular visitors to Spice. The service is impeccable and food is always of an excellent standard. Takeaways are equally sumptuous! Definately worth a visit!

1 Thank MLT84

Bedfordshire
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The staff here are always friendly and happy which makes for a good atmosphere. We have been many times and are never disappointed.
They always have good deals and the cost of the food is very reasonable and drinks are not over priced. we have also had take aways from here which are very good

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RGB25
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even my kids love the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Fantastic meal. Great flavour. Great value. Great stuff. Even my little 8 year old loves the food. Great manners. Go and have a great meal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank johnandfrankiegilbert
“Over 100 visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so I'm going to be a bit biased because its my local Indian. However over the many years I've been going there and getting takeaways I can't really fault it. The staff are really friendly (except for one young guy who seems very quiet). The food is great for the price and well presented. Drinks are not overpriced either. The environment is bright and cheerful as is the atmosphere. Expect a really pleasant evening and a complementary drink!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bassplayerman
Luton, United Kingdom
“Good value but average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The prices here are very reasonable, the portion sizes on the generous side, the front of house staff polite and friendly, but it's not going to be enough to tempt me here very often.

Having eaten in the restaurant once we were rushed through our meal with waiters hovering to whisk our plates away as soon as the last mouthful of poppadom had been consumed, the main course arriving seconds later and then waiters loitering around us the rest of the time checking to see if we'd finished. It wasn't particularly late and the restaurant wasn't busy so I'm not sure what the rush was. I've also had a takeaway once and the sauce in my chicken Madras was very watery and lacking in depth of flavour, very disappointing and frankly not as good as I can cook myself.

As far as I'm aware this is the only restaurant in Caddington village and so it probably benefits from the lack of competition. However, despite the good value I think I'll stick to cooking my own curries in future.

• Visited April 2013