“Thin pan pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Simply the most amazing pizzas in th uk probably in the world. I'm happy with just plain cheese and tomato, try yourself

1  Thank ReeceA_13

Reviewed November 22, 2012

have not visited the cafe but i have had takeaway from this place a few times the pizza rolls are great for a small meal and the roma chips are the best takeaway chips ive had

1  Thank Alex L
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Big big congratulations on winning best pizza chef of the year!!!!! Guys you have the best pizzas in Luton,I can still taste your mouth watering flavours in my mouth still!! You blow the pants off any pizza I have tried before!!! Highly recommended and the only problem I have is...... They're ADDICTIVE!!!! These pizzas have got the wow factor try them once!! You will be back for more!!!

1  Thank ben V
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been a papa john's pizza regular, but since Pizza Roma has opened, I have no reason to go anywhere else.
The pizza here is delicious and extraordinary. The dough and choices of toppings are second to none. They are not the standard deep pan, they really do taste like true Italian pizzas, and the bonus is that all the toppings are halal. They gave me my first ever pepperoni pizza :)
The owner is friendly and customer focussed which is a pleasant surprise, especially in the pizza delivery industry where you're lucky if they normally even crack a smile when you order.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Suheni
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Ordered a pizza last night and have to say this is the best pizza I have ever had,in my opinion it's better than all the chain pizza restaurants.The freshness of the dough was so soft and top quality,if your looking for top Italian fresh pizza you must try this place just once,I guarantee you will go back,without a shadow of doubt better than dominos,pizza hut and pizza express,and I'm not easy to please.

2  Thank ben V