“Home away from home !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aone Dosa

Aone Dosa
Ranked #40 of 306 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Yokohama, Japan
“Home away from home !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would say i had one of the best South Indian tali here. I was in business trip for a month, used to visit this place at least once in 2 days, i never get bored of eating here. I strongly recommend to try South Indian tali for weekdays lunch. The staffs are very friendly and easy to go.

• Visited October 2013

Luton, United Kingdom
“Best dosa place in Luton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you havent tried dosa and idli before then this is the must place! The quality is not a compromoise here...and dont try to have south indian coffee - I am not very keen to have other stuff they serve. But the srilankan curry and the wichoo paratha they do are nice to eat in ( the paratha goes cold and rubbery if you want it as take away)....

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SRK190747
London, United Kingdom
“The best food of any kind in Luton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am a regular and have tried most of the dishes on the menu. I have a different dish every time I go. I have never been disappointed. The food is absolutely fantastic. Last night I had 3 courses of high quality food and a canned soft drink for £8.50. I travelled home thinking about what I had eaten, probably the tastiest ever, and felt compelled to write this. The chefs are magicians. This place never ceases to surprise me. Trouble is I'm often struggling to get a table and will soon be forced to book. I am pleased these guys have a successful and busy restaurant because they deserve it for their first class service and food.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Paul L
London, UK
“Best dosa place in Luton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I'm a Londoner, and every time I'm around Luton/Dunstable to visit friends, we always end going to this place. Service is fantastically friendly. Food? After having been there at least 10 times, I have not had a single dish that I wasn't happy with.

Apart from Dosas, try their Chilli Chicken with Parotha. Also you must try their coconut fried rice, just brilliant. And great value food too.

Only thing it lacks is good choice of desserts. That's if you still have any room left from starters and mains.

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sandy P
Hove, England, United Kingdom
“best authentic indian food in luton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

ok, its in bury park. but theres ample parking 3 mins away at the sainsburys.
decor not up to much - feels like a cafe not a restauraunt.
no booze.
Friendly staff willing to make recommendations and adjust heat levels to taste.
Kicked off with a chilli chicken starter amazing quite simply the most flavoursome starter i've had in ages.
Followed up with a dosa, came out it was huge good curry, top sauce and the dosa was colossal.
Best in Luton. Top food for a tenner and i was well stuffed.

• Visited May 2013