Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9
$57
PremierInn.com
$58
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe holiday innleisure facilitieswedding receptionsteam roomstayed for one nightmoatjunctionmotorwayairparksvenuepounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great long weekend at holiday inn. Exceptional service from staff from the moment we walked in to the moment we left from Zoe and Sarah on the desk, Eva and Jenny in the restaurant, and simon the singing chef. Loved the pool and spa. Thanks.

Room Tip: I asked for downstairs room as I have difficulty walking.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie W, Manager at Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am particularly delighted to read your comments regarding the staff; they certainly do deliver fantastic service, especially our singing chef. Thank you once again, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Luton South

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a meal in the restaurant on our first night and although it was pricey it was well worth it. The best steak we have had in a long while. The service was a little slow but the meal more than made up for it. The price of drinks was very expensive but service was good. We found breakfast was lovely and it was self service so you could eat as much as you like. Overall the hotel was very nice with a lovely sauna and a clean pool which was a little on the small side but fine for what we wanted.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha C

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am particularly delighted to read your comments regarding the staff, dining experience and leisure facilities.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Luton South in the very near future

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business. My room was good although a little dated. I was pleased to have the free mineral water and the trouser press (when you travel a lot, details please!). the fitness suite is pretty good and dinner was okay.

The reason for the average store is the breakfast. It was terrible. Overdone food, 'on the job retired' staff and overall an amateur experience.

Having said that, I would stay again but skip breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear francophileonthemove,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness and the fitness center.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the food selection which is unacceptable. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We returned from Morocco late at night, we were starving and tired. We found the hotel, checked in then headed off to find Pizza. We got in to our room and it was clean, cosy and everything we needed at that time! The reception area was very well presented. Swimming pool was nothing special but it was small and cute and good for a bit of relaxation before the long drive. We also got a good deal on the price. It was about £35 for a night. Not bad at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.I have passed on your kind word to the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Luton South.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Most of the Staff here were very helpful. The room we had, a double, had the bed against the wall so one of us had to crawl up the bed to get in. (not me). I could not get any herb tea which was unusual for this class of hotel (the Days Inn at Luton had a selection of twinings). The pool was nice and Staff helpful and friendly. Restaurant good value, especially if you go for the special menu. Make sure you have the code for the barrier before you exit - we had to go back for it. Nice atmosphere at the bar area.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not one with the bed up against the wall - there was only one side table - the other side, but this meant the bed could not be moved.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie W, Manager at Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Velma
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. I can assure you we have herbal tea in abundance in the hotel so please accept my apologies for not being able to receive any.
I am delighted to read your comments regarding the team, I am very proud of them all and have passed on your kind comments.
Velma, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Luton South in the near future.