Ibis London Luton Airport
PremierInn.com
$234
$226
2,137 results
All reviewsan early flightluton airportone nightbus stopfree wifian overnight staywake up callterminal buildingten minute walkcomfortable bedtea and coffee making facilitiesshort staygood nights sleepnight's sleepwhat it says on the tindouble roomtaxi
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Now, those of you have read my previous reviews......should really get out more.
However, Hilton in Luton take note.
This hotel was cheap, conveniently close to the terminal (we walked in the morning, it's that close), clean and tidy.
Quick check in, reasonable sized rooms, pub price drinks at the bar and ok food at a good price.
Amazingly (listen up Hilton) the room doors don't shut with about the same force and noise as an erupting volcano!!
The rooms are quiet and you can't really hear the airport with the windows shut.
Two problems that I found.
1st the room heater is extremely good and the room has excellent insulation. So good in fact that the room would not cool down even with the aircon on and the window open. In future I wont put it on in the first place, that should sort it.
The second was the complete opposite with the bar and restaurant area probably colder that where we were flying to.
Otherwise, for the price, location and comfort I will be using this as my Hotel for future trips out of Luton Airport.
Book it and see for youselves.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cocobongoman
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Cocobongoman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent stay with us at Ibis London Luton Airport. Being just short of 25 years old, we do strive to ensure we are constantly improving and maintaining so we can continue to offer our guests great value for money, whilst keeping up with the competition. We do listen to all of our feedback and I am happy to say that we are replacing all of our heating units in the bar/restaurant. I hope that next time you choose to stay with us, you can experience the difference this makes. Our team will be greatly encouraged by your comments.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

A great above average hotel at a budget price. Great walking distance to the airport. Nice resturant. Overall excellent vfm.

Checked out the other hotels in the area and this offered the best prices. Yet didn't cut corners. Lovely bed and great nights sleep. No noise from airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Philip M

Dear Philip M,

Thank you so much for rating us 5 out of 5! We appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about the great experience you had during your stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. We really like receiving such positive reveiws as it makes all the hard work worth it! Your feedback will really motivate the team.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed here for work. I found the room to be of an adequate size, and also quite clean. The TV was awful though, crap signal which meant I couldn't watch anything, also only had 5 channels, like something from the 80s. I couldn't be bothered to complain though as I was only there to work and not watch TV. Restaurant was good, well priced.The car park was a bit small and they charged for parking which after just spending 80 odd quid to stay there seemed a bit of a joke. Probably would come again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dan_H0pkins,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. I appreciate receiving some positive feedback and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay on the whole. I do agree with your comments regarding our televisions and I am happy to say we will have an all new digital system with new televisions in place by the end of January.

I am glad you recommend us and we all hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Ibis hotels are always of a specific standard that you would expect and this is comfortable and convenient. This hotel has all of the standard features ( clean, unfussy check in and check out) proximity to the airport is also excellent a good value choice for an early flight

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robertndjones

Dear Robertndjones,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am glad that we fully met your expectation of the Ibis brand and that you were comfortable throughout your stay. The team will also be encouraged by your feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.