“great”
Review of The White Horse

The White Horse
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Horse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 320 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All the staff welcome you to The White Horse Tea Green!! A friendly country dining experience nestled on the Hertfordshire border. We offer traditional and modern home cooked food served in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Our aim is to give you a relaxing, pleasurable dining experience and one which will make you want to return time and time again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Serving food ALL DAY from midday until 9.30pm (9pm on Sunday).In addition to this we hold many special occasions and events in our luxury marquee from weddings, anniversaries, christenings, birthday celebrations and funerals receptions. Each occasion is designed exclusively for you. The marquee seats 120 people, is fully lined and has stunning wooden flooring and is heated. It also has its own sound system that you can connect your iPod or MP3 player and for additional seating the marquee connects to the restaurant and can be hired exclusively depending on your exact requirement.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Regularly visit this little country pub as they do great home cooked food, children's menu is great and staff are friendly and helpful. We occasionally take our dog and the staff are always happy to provide water! well worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for The White Horse

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Food was great, people were great, just do not go if you are in a rush to be served and want a quick bit to eat.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went for Sunday Lunch great value would definately go again - only moan roast potatoes not crispy looked like boiled potatoes.

1  Thank Grimes82
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We took some friends here last Sunday. There were 6 of us, including 2 teenage girls. We were quite surprised by the place. It is a typical pub with quite an old fashioned menu but the service was efficient and the food was good value for money. The potatoes served with the Sunday roast were extremely tough to cut through but aside from that we have no complaints and will certainly visit there again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had a very pleasant first visit to the White Horse,not only was I impressed with the food we were served,there was such an extensive menu that no matter what your taste was you would find something on the menu you would enjoy,I had a good feeling as soon as I went in and that was mainly due to the politeness and friendliness of the staff,we had family staying with us and I am so pleased we picked here,our meals were all different and all first class,this was my first visit and certainly wont be my last. The manager of the White Horse should be very proud of his staff as they stand out from anywhere I have been due to their politeness,I thanked one of the young girls before I left and she was just so pleasant and delighted that I had told her how happy I was.

1  Thank Catherine H