“Terrific hotel”

Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Luton
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Terrific hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff at the Icon could not have been more accommodating from the time we arrived right up to our departure. The rooms were very comfortable & we enjoyed several great nights of sleep. We had the occasion to enjoy their buffet breakfast twice and were totally satisfied. Special thanks to F&B Manager Rob Waskett for his personal attention to our every need. The location of the hotel is very convenient to the airport, train station & the Luton town center with it's many opportunities for dining, shopping, & entertainment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Armagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

After getting informed by my company that I'll be working in Luton, I thought to myself where will I stay? well my head office booked me into the Icon Luton Hotel for one week, from the moment I arrived to my departure! The staff made me feel like home, super friendly, very intentive and indeed always smiling.. Food was great, 5 mins from Luton town centre.. Would highly recommend this fantastic Hotel in Luton, "A JEWEL AMONG STONES" Bigtime!

Room Tip: 108 was very quiet!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MJD692
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I just had a birthday celebration for my sister there today.
We had a wonderful time.
The 3 course meal was thoroughly enjoyed.
The manager offered his full support and assistance.

He honestly made the evening enjoyable and complete.

• Stayed June 2013
Gutersloh, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had my stay on the weekend with the Wembley Final. The stuff was very helpfull and I enyoed my stay. Taxi to the airport is about 8 Pound. Breakfast and also a Pizzy are very tastefull.
I enjoyed my stay in a nice Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed at the Icon for 1 night with park and fly had previously stayed in the Days hotel, much nicer in the Icon. Staff more friendly and sociable and a more comfortable stay all round.Close to town centre and a few nice eating places.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank William Keith W
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

A true gem amongst hotels with bar / restaurant facilities in Luton. Superb food at a very competitive price - excellent staff and friendly professonal service in stylish, tasteful and elegant surroundings. I cannot recommend it hightly enough. JvR - Counsellor

Room Tip: Have not stayed overnight
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank jcvr0104
Luton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent meal with my family in Capello's restaurant this evening. The atmosphere is just right and the staff were friendly and helpful. The whole place is very clean and well maintained. Special mention to Rob who went out of his way to ensure that everything was just right. The prices were in line with what you expect and we will certainly be visiting again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family