“Top place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Very nice food and staff never had any problems really nice place imside and caters well for events like birthdays or valentines etc

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Indians I've been to and used as a takeaway. Service is second to non. Try it, you'll love it.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This restaurant has a very good reputation. I have been to a leaving do here and I was a little disappointed then. This evening we were shown straight to a nice table just after 6 pm. The service was ok but perfunctory. The food was ok but nothing more. The starter was extremely fatty compared to the same dish I've had at other Indian restaurants and the fat had been used to much. The main course was not as good as I've had elsewhere but the Naan was good.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Came here with a group of 20 for a works do, we were seated in the function room so we had it all to ourselves...good service, waiters friendly but could have done a better job taking drinks orders we had to work hard to get their attention! Food was really nice, definitely one of the best Indian meals i've had in the UK although the dish I ordered (tikka masala) was unexpectedly sweet which i really enjoyed, however I can see how others would've found it too sweet. Very impressed with price, got a lot of food for our money.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Visited here twice on separate occasions. On both occasions had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for food. Once it arrived, I felt it wasn't worth the wait and definitely not worth the price. Staff tried to overcharge us. And when confronted, still overcharged . Definitely not worth the money and I certainly won't be going back here again.

2  Thank idotem