“Fantastic kina restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Fantastic good china food that you long for.
Always the same quality no matter how often you eat there.
Nice environment and service is superb
A restaurant I always return to when I'm in Luton

There are newer reviews for Sun Do

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went here and ordered starters, drinks and mains. Food came out quick and was lovely. Service was great and friendly. Total bill came to just over £50 for four of us which was excellent value for what we had. We will go back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Finding myself having to overnight in Luton I set out to find a restuarant. I stumbled across the Sun Do by accident but I am truly glad I did. The service is second to none. Really polite and welcoming.

The food was really quick being served and was of good quality and really enjoyable. For a starter, main course, rice dish and two pints of lager the whole bill came to £15.90, which as a pint was £5.95 at the hotel I was booked into, was excellent value for money. Next time I have to overnight in Luton I know where I will be eating!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I have often chosen the Sun Do in Luton for a quick and simple lunch when we have been out and about during the week.

We particularly like the fact that the lunch is £4.50 per person for a starter, a main AND a drink. The variety isn't plentiful, however there is enough on the lunch menu for people to pick a dish that they like.

The portions are just the right size and the food is very tasty. The service is quick and the staff are polite. What more can you ask for?

For two people to have lunch here costs just under £10.00 which I think is fantastic.

I've taken my father here too when he has come up to see us and he also thinks the food is great.

We have only eaten in the evening once (there were four of us) and unfortunately the food came out at different times. They were very busy at this time though.
We would give them a chance again for an evening meal as once again the food was delicious!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Have been going to Sun Do for years and it never disappoints! Great selection of food and have always had a great meal both as a couple and in groups, even work functions have been great. Would highly recommend, this is the only Chinese I have gone back to time and time again!