1,406 results
All reviews stayed here park and fly business park laundry room good size business trip family room sofa bed the hotel is clean would stay again good nights sleep self service checking in comfortable room one night stay night's sleep an early flight
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Very good breakfast. The Hungárian bár stuff was amazing. Sándor and the lady were very aktív professzionális and friendly. The reception lady was very very kind and friendly during check in. Áll staff were great. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2019

So much better than I expected. Lovely hotel and staff. The adjoining rooms worked really well and the bathrooms, tv and super comfy beds ensured we all had a very comfortable and happy stay. We will be back soon....

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Petra A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear Relax16225539729

Thank you for your positive review on the hotel and I am so pleased that it was much better than you expected. I am so glad that the adjoining rooms worked really well for you and so pleased that you will be back soon.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Petra

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

A warm welcome from staff including a warm toffee apple cookie (nice touch). Quickly found our room which was clean and spacious. We ordered room service and were advised there was a delay, but food turned up within the time advised and was absolutely delicious. All in all, the usual Hilton standard. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 176tiac

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the HGI Luton North.

I am so pleased you received a warm welcome from all the team and enjoyed the warm cookie and the room met with your expectations and even though you were advise room service had a delay turned up within the time and you absolute found the food delicious. Also a pleasure to read that you wouldn't stay anywhere else and we hope we are able to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,
petra

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed there twice and the first time i had big issues with the room. First night the room was freezing cold and they provided me with a radiator. Second night they “fixed” the issue. The air conditioning was stuck at hot and room temperature was unbearable. I had to convince them to have a look at it. Following an 1hr debate and a visit in my room they finally agreed to change the room. Big hassle both nights. I d rather go straight to bed after a long day at work rather than have to wait and wait to find a normal room so I can sleep.

Pros
Gentle staff
Spacious rooms

Cons
Noisy rooms
Basic gym

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Niloss111

Thank you for taking the time to provide some valuable feedback on your stay with us.

Firstly, please accept my sincere apologise for the shortcomings in relations to the air cooling system during your stay with us, and I am sorry that you were told the issue was fixed and then the room was unbearable and took a debate with a team member to come to your room and agree with you that you need to change room and you are right this issue could of been handle better by us. We understand the importance of a good nights sleep and after a long day at work you just want to come back and relax.

I hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future to restore your faith in our hotel.

Kind regards
Petra.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

The staff in this hotel was very helpful. Me and my partner have stayed in many hotel's but this 1 really stands out in the way of service. My newborn had he's jabs the day before and was a little bit unsettled. I was trying to eat my dinner while cuddling my baby. One of the lovely staff members offered to hold my newborn so I could finish eating my dinner. She entertained him by showing him things around the restaurant and talking to him which my baby enjoyed. The receptionist was also very helpful identifying our needs with having a newborn. Cracking service. Would definitely book again if we are back in that area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family