“Very Friendly and well located for Airport etc.”

Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Luton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Have stayed regularly most weeks for last 2 years at the Hilton Garden here in Luton and always get good friendly treatment and leave satisfied. I will continue to use this hotel whenever I am working in Hitchin midweek and have no hesitation in recommending it to others

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherif G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review following your recent stay and thank you for your very positive scoring. It really is great to read that you enjoyed your stays as your loyalty is important to us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Luton and I really hope we are able to welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Luton North

Reviewed September 1, 2014

After a long journey I wanted a shower and upon entering the cubicle I noticed used toiletries in the soap holder I was horrified to find someone elses used products still there open half used and bot disposed of. In my room I found the table where the hotel resource book lay was dusty and unclean I had to wipe it down myself. The tea and coffee facilities including the kettle also were lingering with dust I was astonished I cleaned it all myself because I didn't want to stay like that The bedside cabinet tops again dirty with dust the bedside telephone harbouring days if not weeks if it I suffer from allergens to dust was made worse and had to take antihistamines The bedding was dirty had brown marks on it and I was displeased I called reception and told them to send me new sheets they were delivered but only the sheet not the duvet cover which was most dirty I was too tired to complain again which is why I have messaged here The housekeeper came and I had to tell her what to do I did not want to supervise to get things done I had to ask her many times to please Hoover the carpet she did not speak English much but I needed it to be clean properly Inadequate supplies of toilet roll and facial tissues on the bathroom there was only 3 in the box I couldn't believe it and I was too exhausted from travelling to request another until the next morning Overall I am very disappointed with the cleanliness of the room and bathroom as she did not clean the floor or toilet I was so upset as I was staying there for my honeymoon with my husband I will never be staying there again it recommending it as I am still shocked at what I've seen and experienced Totally gutted please speak to the management upon leaving I tried to find a way to leave feedback either someone who deals with customer support or a feedback box nothing I found staff did not even ask if i had a pleasant stay Utterly speechless

Mrs R Uddin

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank RahimaBuddin
Sherif G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry your recent stay was Completely unsatisfied, I would be very grateful if you called the hotel and spoke with my Front of House Manager, Amit Joseph, to discuss this further. I hope we can welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Luton sometime in the future. Kind regards Sherif Gad General Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Luton North in early-August. Booked a month in advance and got a very nice deal.

The hotel is very modern. The rooms are fairly large, very clean, very comfortable. We had dinner and the food was fine. The bar is small, but, stays open until midnight and the staff are very nice.

Overall this is a good hotel, very good value. We recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and I am pleased you found the hotel very nice with friendly staff that looked after you. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Luton again in the future. Kind regards Sherif Gad

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and have liked it but unfortunately this stay wasn't too good. The bathroom smelt of damp and towels face cloth were not very clean. There was an error on the price as I checked out it was resolved but I shouldn't have to quibble on errors. Hotel is good value for money and food is nice I must have just had a bad experience this time but hopefully it was a one off as times before have been good.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the key issue. I will be sure to speak with our Housekeeping Manager to ensure our Housekeeping Team is more proactive and vigilant in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden inn Luton in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Rm 18 bed a joke... Mattress was so sagging there was literally a pit in the middle of the bed... Someone made the bed up as fit for purpose and then sold the rm as Hilton standard! Reception twiddled with some knobs and hoped that would wk but at 10pm with kids in pj's ahead of 5am wake up for plane we didn't want to change rms. Hilton if the bed is broken it's not good enough so don't sell it.. We do notice!

Stayed: August 2014
Sherif G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Dear LG80, I am so sorry to read about your experience with the Garden Sleep System beds. We pride ourselves on our unique Garden Sleep System beds so I am saddened to read you did not find it comfortable on your recent stay. The bed has been designed to provide comfort for everyone due to the state of the art adjustable dial that controls the hardness of the mattress, however on this occasion it would appear the bed dials were not functioning correctly and this is possibly the reason why you found the bed to be uncomfortable However I will make sure our Facilities team will take the necessary action to improve, we thank you for your honest comments and hope this does not deter you from visiting us again.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We have just come back from staying at this hotel. Reception staff were really friendly and very helpful. The room we stayed in was very clean and very spacious, the bathroom was lovely with a very big shower. Our room was above the outside area by the bar so when people were outside it was a little noisy with people chatting etc.
Really good location with Luton Airport Parkway train station a 10 min drive where London is a 30 min train journey.
Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Grace H, Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Luton for your recent stay, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

It's not a bad hotel, but certainly not worth paying more for than say ibis or holiday inn. I got a very good deal so it was worth it.
Service very pleasant in restaurant. Food ok.
Bed has a hardness adjustment switch but this was broken so that the double bed was very much on two heights, thus having a massive slope in the middle.
Plug blocked shut in bath so shower would not drain.
Pleasant communal areas, easy parking, very friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Dpms1980

Thank you for your comments regarding our Garden Sleep System Beds, this is not a comment we are used to receiving and whilst I am disappointed to hear that you found both of the bed dial and the shower plug not working I will ensure you that I will inform our Facilities team to take the relevant actions.

Once agian thank you for your honest comments and hope this does not deter you from visiting us again.

Kind Regards,