“Great hotel, location, spotless and comfiest bed I've ever slept in !”

Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Luton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, queen size room. Hotel is new. Great location on business park. Lovely bar and restaurant. Rooms very good size, complimentary safe, fridge, hairdryer etc. lots of pillows. Most comfortable bed ive ever... Slept in !! Free cookies at the bar. Got up at 4am complimentary take out breakfast. Quiet no noise so good sleep. Airline pilots stayed there so goid enough for me ! Would defo recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012
Stacey B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear haleshols

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a great review following your recent stay with us.

It’s great to read you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and that you appreciated the brand of the Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad you made use of our complimentary safe and our in-room fridge; they do tend to come in handy. I am also really pleased you were able to test our Garden Sleep System bed, unique to our brand and I am so pleased you found it comfortable after you adjusted the ‘hardness’ to your liking.

I’m pleased you enjoyed our freshly baked cookies provided at reception; we like to give all our guests a nice warm welcome. I am so pleased to read you had such a great stay here and I am delighted you would definitely recommend us.

Thank you again for posting such a great review of your stay here, I will very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel if you are ever in Luton again.

Stacey Boast

Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here on business. Good location for the airport, the rooms were spotlessly clean and the food was of a good standard. The gym was equipped with treadmills cross trainers and bikes and a small selection of weights. Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear gogoSurrey

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with some great feedback on our hotel.

I am pleased to read that you were impressed with the Hilton Garden Inn and you found us to be in a good location, only 5 minutes drive from Luton Airport.

I am delighted you made use of our facilities such as our Gym and it’s great that you enjoyed the food we provide.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback. I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stay here before and after our holiday two years in a row and could not fault it. Self parking at the hotel itself and a hackney cab to and from the airport all included.

We also got dinner bed and breakfast for £90 a night for the four of us - this was a bargain as the evening meal on its own would have been over £80 and the food was good. This combined with great service and 25 minutes on the train into St Pancras for a London visit makes it a great base for doing the tourist thing. Very recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CallmeStevie
Stacey B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear CallmeStevie

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your wonderful feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you have stayed with us now for two years in a row because of our park & fly package deal, I am pleased this service provides everything you need for your annual holiday. Thank you for remaining a loyal customer of ours.

It’s great that you were happy with our Dinner, Bed and Breakfast deal and I am so please you would certainly recommend us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for your next year’s holiday.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for the night before our flight. Booked through holiday extras and chose this hotel as it was the only one who offered parking "at the hotel" instead of having to move our car early in the morning to an airport carpark!

Was one of the most expensive but have to say it was perfect. The rooms were amazing and interconnecting which suited our party of five. Beds were adjustable in that you could make the mattress firmer or softer to suit your own requirement. Bathrooms spotless also and just could not find fault. There were posters up all over the hotel stating that ifyou were unhappy with your stay in any way the you could have a full refund.

Used the Gym which was great, everything you could need with top of the range equiptment, towels ad water. Also individual TV's on te treadmills etc.

Looked at the restaurant menu which was expensive as expected and totally empty so ate in the bar area. Food was of a good standard and suited us perfectly. They also had a form of mini mart where you could buy freezer meals and there were microwaves on each floor to re heat any food! Had we known we could have brought something from home!!!!! Also sold ANYTHING you may need on a break away/holiday!

Taxi to the airport was great, booked for you by reception and included in your stay, they were punctual and helpful. On our return I phoned from baggage reclaim and they were waiting for us when we got outside the airport.

Couldn't fault, hassle free way to park your vehicle - much better than struggling before yor flight to find the airport car parks!!! We were collected at 8.30 on a Monday morning nd it took approximatey 15-20 minutes to get to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear pelican98

I am delighted to read that our park & fly package provided everything you needed for your recent trip out of the country and I am so glad our dedicated taxi firm were punctual and efficient.

It’s nice to read you refer to our hotel as ‘fantastic’ and perfect’ and I am pleased our interconnecting rooms were just what you needed to make this stay as straightforward as possible. I am also pleased you were able to test our Garden Sleep System bed, unique to our brand and I am so pleased you found it comfortable after you adjusted the ‘hardness’ to your liking.

Thank you for all your kind comments regarding our Fitness Centre and also our Bathrooms. It’s great you enjoyed dining in our lobby area and enjoyed the reasonable priced food off our lounge menu.

I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed the brand of Hilton Garden Inn and the many facilities we have to offer, such as the Pavilion Pantry you mentioned which is available 24hrs a day with an extensive range of snacks, ready meals and beverages.

I am glad you were impressed with our Garden Inn Satisfaction Guarantee, if you aren’t entirely satisfied with your stay then we will look into offering you a full refund, however I am delighted you were entirely satisfied with your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Booked the hotel for an overnight stay before we headed out for our early morning flight from Luton airport. The hotel provided everything we wanted. On site parking. Free Taxi transfers (no queues for the transit bus, or waiting for it to arrive) Very comfortable rooms, only slight downside was the food at the hotel restaurant. We waited ages for it to arrive, and for what you pay it wasn't very tasty or filling!)
Would certainly use again but would search for nearby restaurant to eat in next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Chocoholic1973

Thank you for taking the time to send us your great feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that our park & fly package provided everything you needed for your recent trip out of the country. I am pleased you enjoyed our comfortable rooms fully equipped with a Plasma TV, Fridge, Ergonomic Herman Millar Chair and Desk and also our unique Garden Inn Sleep System Beds.

Although, I am sorry to read you were not impressed by our restaurant. I am unsure why your food took so long to be served to you; however I must assure you this certainly isn’t exemplary of our usual standard as we pride ourselves on a fast and efficient service. I will be sure to speak with our Food and Beverage Manager who review this feedback and make relevant changes where necessary.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback following recent stay with us. I hope you had a great time away and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

First I will like to say a big thank you to two wonderful staff who made my b'day weekend relaxing and nice . Marina and another young man at the bar staff who was also so very helpful ( sorry I found his name) . It cost me around £ 12 for a cab from luton airport to the hotel . The hotel cost me around £55 and it about a 15 mins drive to the city center .

The room are standard and the bed have a adjust to soft and hard which is nice and not often found . Very nice hotel Breakfeast has a good range of things to eat and the food is very nice . WOULD GO AGAIN

Room Tip: Bar staff are more helpful than receptionist
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank N_D_Franklin

Dear N_D_Franklin

Thank you for taking the time to send us your wonderful feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am so pleased to read you had such a great time here for your Birthday weekend and I am delighted Marina and our other team member were able to make your special occasion a relaxing and enjoyable one.

I am delighted you were able to test our Garden Sleep System bed, unique to our brand and I am so pleased you found it comfortable after you adjusted the ‘hardness’ to your liking. It’s also great to hear you enjoyed our continental breakfast buffet with a selection of hot and cold items, including our signature Belgian waffles.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This is an occasional business stop. All the usual features of a faceless chain hotel. However, the staff are particularly friendly and the food is pretty good. Normally I prefer to walk to a local pub but this hotel is a bit isolated. However, they do serve bottled London Pride in he bar, so f you do choose to stay in, at least there is something to drink.

It has a good gym.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Aid5

I am pleased to read you found the team to be friendly and I am delighted you enjoyed our food. Whilst it is unfortunate that we are not in walking distance of a local pub, it’s great to read we stock your choice of ale so I am pleased you were able to have a drink with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Luton.