“Faultless”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Visited in August 2014. Very good service and attentive waiters. A real family atmosphere and prompt service. Good prices and suits all budgets - as starts from £5 for a burger etc. Highly recommended.

1  Thank London369

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Looking for somewhere for lunch and not wanting the usual take-away fayre so loved by the visiting holiday camp escapees, we stumbled upon this family run little gem on The Avenue.
OK, perhaps I'm being a snob, but you get the idea!

Warmly welcomed, offered choice of tables, service with a smile and food freshly prepared/cooked and charged at a fair price.

A very pleasant little restaurant, glad we found you, shame it was our last full day in Minehead but we will definitely be back, perhaps an evening meal next time.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Very very nice meal, reasonable prices. I wasn't too hungry so I asked if they would allow me to have a child's portion. No problem. I had Chicken Nuggets which were obviously home made, chicken breast in light batter served with home made chips and peas, jelly and ice cream and a drink! My friend's lunch, fish and chips, was very very nicely cooked and we thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality offered by the owners. We would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return ourselves.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Walking up and down the main restaurant area and not knowing much about the best place to eat, my mum and I took the chance to eat here and we were not disappointed. Reasonably priced, good menu, really tasty food and the husband and wife team were fantastic, welcoming, helpful, they rounded out a great eating experience. Had my first local cider here too. A must visit if looking for something different than the pub atmosphere for dinner.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We returned to this little restaurant after a long break due to illness and were delighted to recognise the married couple who still ran the place. To our surprise, they remembered us and were able to spare a few minutes for an update chat. The place continues to be one of quiet, good, cheerful service with an excellant menu. We were pleased that "with vegetables" was not just carrots and peas but a selection of other veggies also. The steak and kidney pie deserves very special mention as it surpasses any other we have had. It was my 76th birthday and I was treated with a "drink on the house". This sort of thing is really a big plus for us and, yes, it encourages to use this place more often - we hope to return again shortly!