“Very impressed.....treat yourself..... can't recommend it high enough”

Bridge Cottage Tearoom
Ranked #5 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Minehead
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Very impressed.....treat yourself..... can't recommend it high enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were staying overnight at Bridge Cottage tearooms in Winsford Somerset. Rooms are tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. En-suite bathrooms are roomy, very clean and modern. Nothing was too much trouble for Roy and Theresa, the owners. Incredibly helpful, friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and a real treat. Really enjoyed it. Just wish we could stay there longer.

If you looking for a special treat please go here.

Thank you Theresa and Roy.

Sarahleen Strickland and family

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SStrickland1811

Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I treated myself to a cream tea - and it was lovely. Although I could have eaten inside, I decided to sit in the large garden. It was perfectly peaceful - and the food was delicious and served by very polite staff.

Visited July 2014
Dunmow, Essex
“Beautiful Setting & A Warm Welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband discovered this little gem whilst out riding his bike, and it has quickly become a favourite cafe stop. The setting is picture perfect, with a large tea garden and wonderful vantage point overlooking the pretty cottages, stream and ford. The inside has plenty of tables, with a cosy welcoming feel and is also spotlessly clean. We always get a very friendly welcome and nothing is too much trouble. The menu is varied and the food top notch. Definitely a place we will recommend and we will keep coming back to.

• Visited June 2014
Windsor, England
“Best Tearoom on Exmoor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Now there are a many very fine tearooms in England, and especially dotted around Exmoor, but I believe Bridge Cottage Tearoom in Winsford <bridgecottageexmoor.co.uk> may not only have the prettiest location, with a beautiful garden setting alongside a stream in the heart of a lovely village, but they definitely serve the finest "homemade" style cakes I've had the pleasure to taste in a number of years. I had a meringue strawberries and cream roulade coated with sliced pecans that was a marvel finesse and flavour! Truly one of the most delicate pastries I have had the good fortune to experience. This followed a Broccoli and Stilton soup served with a chunk of homemade bread and butter that was very good, but the cake was absolutely the business! I am going back tomorrow on the way home for a slice of either the Victoria Sponge Cake (with a full inch of local cream between the two layers of cake) or the 5" tall Carrot Cake! Based on today's experience, I may have both! I strongly recommend a visit to this picturesque tearoom with the best cakes.

• Visited April 2014
“Best tea Room on Exmoor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014