“best thai food in newbury”
Review of East Meets West - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Meets West
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have been to all the Thai restaurants in Newbury but because East meets West is attached to one of the pubs in the Market Place it has escaped my attention. I wanted to take five friends somewhere different to the usual haunts. Well what a find, if you like fresh Thai food you must visit here. The food is really fresh and the ingredients are of high quality. When you order you can specify how hot you would like your meal one chilli being mild to five chillies being very hot, I liked this touch as everyone has different ideas of what is hot and what is not so to speak. We did wait a while but that was not a problem, we sat chatting, drinking and looking at the narrow boats gliding by. When the food arrived it was worth the wait the prawn crackers tasted home made and we all agreed that it was the best Thai food we had tasted in a long time. We will return and I urge anyone wanting a good Thai meal to give it a try.

8  Thank blueandwhitehoops