“Great place to party - great service”

Donnington Valley Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrounded by glorious hills and stunning parkland, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa is a natural blend of charm and elegance with uncompromising quality and countryside views. Home to 111 bedrooms, Donnington Valley is a privately owned 4-star country hotel in the heart of Berkshire with a state of the art spa and 18 hole golf course.
Southampton, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great place to party - great service”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fantastic place, really pretty. Had our Christmas Party there - first class. Staff were very friendly

Visited October 2012

United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“All modern comforts”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A warm welcome, combined with delicious food and some unusual cocktails. All in all a place to revisit for the party atmosphere.

Newbury, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Friendly staff, nicely set out”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went here for a wedding and reception and it was really beautifully set out, but nice. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff bent over backwards to ensure everyone had all they needed. I'd consider it myself as a venue for events

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful, relaxing and exceptional service.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We visited for my 30th birthday. On arrival we had been complimentary upgraded to an executive suite. The room was beautiful and we had been left fresh fruit and a birthday card. I had informed the hotel the day before that I am wheat intolerant. We went to the bar for our cream tea and I was provided with wheat free scones.

We used the spa in the afternoon and having robes, slippers and towels provided made the experience even more enjoyable.

Dinner was fantastic. The choice was great and the staff really well informed. I had scallops which were devine and I would highly recommend them. Again I was provided with wheat free bread and our waitress went above and beyond to make sure all my meals were suitable.

Overall this trip was amazing. The staff were friendly and went the extra mile to make out stay special. I had a brilliant birthday and would highly recommend this hotel. I will most certainly be visiting again.

Newbury, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Christmas do was a blast!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Well run Christmas do for the company. We had > 25 people in a shared room, Good service and disco for a 30 - 40 year old age group.

Visited December 2011