Chilis Indian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 192 Restaurants in Newbury
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Last time I went to Chilli's I thought it was ok , this last visit it was fantastic! All the dishes are well cooked and different from your usual madras , vindaloo etc . Service first class and all food fresh hot and very very tasty .Highly recommended .

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my business partner popped in on a Monday night after a meeting locally. It was pretty busy for a Monday, which was a good sign. We were welcomed by a very friendly waitress who really looked after us... We were fairly pushed for time so just had a main. The food came quickly, was fresh and very very tasty. I've eaten in many Indian restaurants and this is a good one. Will definitely be back. Good stuff.

1  Thank Westy1308
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal here. Service was good and we even got some complementary starters. Food was close to authentic.

1  Thank Shteff
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have been three times in the last month, and ever time we rave about it. Do go and try it out. Not the best location, or looks from the outside but the service and food are top draw. We are quite fussy and we love it!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having not been very successful in locating a decent indian takeaway in Newbury, decided to try Chilis tonight. I cannot comment on restaurant as my partner collected it. The food tasted freshly prepared and was alive with flavours. Definitely the best indian I have ever had. Portions were large and we could not eat it all. The meat was good quality and tasted like meat not the non descript lumps of something you normally get. There was no oiliness in the dishes either which you normally get. Will certainly go back there.