Not much to say really - you get the no-frills Premier Inn standard, and the rooms are modern and clean and give a good night's sleep.
- modern rooms. Basic, but sufficient.
- bathrooms were clean and good hot showers
- beds were comfy and I got a good night's sleep
- wifi worked well.
- ample parking on site
- breakfast was decent for the price
- nothing around it, so unless you want to drive, dinner is very average fare in their restaurant
- I paid £90/night for it, and at that price I think I got less value that expected, but I realise that most bookings will be for less. If you're paying £65 or less, I think you get good value out of the room
- No lifts for the second floor rooms, so if you're mobility impaired or have lots of luggage, please request a ground floor room
The fire alarm did go off one night, and we all had to huddle outside for about 15 minutes. No apologies from the manager or any staff when checking out the next morning. I guess the hotel is no-frills, so the service is no-frills too.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking