“Amazing Food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I honestly can't praise this restaurant highly enough. Went with a party of 8 and the service and food was great. First time having thai food and I was extremely impressed. Full of flavour and good value for money. Not one person from out party of 8 had any complaints, can't wait to go back.

Don't be put off by the shabby exterior, the inside is welcoming and cosy and the food more than makes up for it! :)

Best restaurant I've been to in Scarborough and I've lived here all my life.

1 Thank Alexander H

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Best Veggie Thai Meal”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were on a 4 day short break in Scarborough & wanted a nice change to our normal veggie diet.
We went for the ' Early Bird' veggie meal @ £7.99 each (5pm to 8PM) on a Tuesday.
Service & quality were fantastic. Next time were are in town its top of our list for places to eat.

Birmingham
“Superb Thai restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were planning to eat somewhere else when a rainstorm drove us into Thai Manor. We ate there for the remaining nights of our stay! Outwardly unimpressive but the food is superb, very reasonably priced, quick and friendly service.

• Visited August 2013
Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai in town!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love Thai food & this is authentic Thai, good and hot, but also full of flavor. They also serve milder options, look for the 'chilli' rating at the side of the dish on the menu. I have been for a meal here 5 times now and both food & service are excellent.
A great place for couples and family's, as the 'lager louts' seem to miss this one as it is off the local run, really nice relaxed atmosphere & very clean.

Groton, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Thai food in Scarborough”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am originally from Scarborough so pop back to visit family and frankly didn't not have high expectations for this place. From the outside it is unassuming, inside it is a family style place. Great service, very fair prices and excellent food though. I really cannot fault the food, I ordered a Tom Sum salad, and though this was carrot rather than the traditional papaya it was very good and very hot (as it should be), the green curry with prawns was excellent and well spiced and the sticky rice spot on. If I were to nit pick I would have liked to see more fresh thai basil in my curry and fish sauce/sugar etc as condiments on the table (or available). But it was very good and we will be back - a new favorite in the town.