“Very nice if you like fish I don't and had steak but still very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Fish

Cafe Fish
Ranked #10 of 352 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very nice if you like fish I don't and had steak but still very nice”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We came here for a birthday there were 8 of us and the restaurant was really good too us
The food looked lovely for fish lovers as I don't I had the ribeye well done it was cooked perfect
I couldn't fault the place not sure on the price as I didn't pay the bill but must try if u like fish

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I went to this great fish restaurant for my sister's 60th birthday . the staff were really helpful and the food was out of this world.
Try the fish kiev or plaice stuffed with lobster.

Visited May 2014
Carmarthen
“Foggy Evening Meal”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We booked for 7.0pm and arrived to find the Restaurant pretty busy. There are 2 courses for £20 between Sunday and Thursday. We picked the freshest fish as advised by William who took our order personally in the bar area. Both courses were superb and the vegetables were fresh and cooked to perfection . I had the Lemon Curd Sorbet for dessert which was a bit different . We would Definetly return .

Visited April 2014
west midlands
“Another great taste experience!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

After visiting twice in October and having two fantastic meals, we couldn't wait to return again on our recent Easter break. This time our son came with us, he too was impressed with the food. It is such a wonderful place to visit, not only for the food but the service and welcoming atmosphere are outstanding. Angelica definitely needs a mention she was very attentive,informative and friendly. William was his usual bubbly self, with lots of advice on the specials. I would always trust his judgement. Can't wait for our next visit. Thanks to all staff for a wonderful dining experience.

• Visited April 2014
“Chowder to die for!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our first visit to Scarborough and although scenery wonderful, our choices for dining were limited to say the least! We happened across Cafe Fish on our way to and from the station and as we always try to look out fish restaurants, gave it a try. As with a previous review, we hadn't booked and although they were full, we got our table within 20 minutes which we whiled away drooling over the menu with our drinks which were served very quickly. What a wonderful restaurant! I agree with the previous reveiws; great service, helpful, polite staff and the food could not have been bettered. The chowder (one of my favourite fish dishes) was amazing - full of flavour and absolutely packed with fish, mussels and veg. The option is for a cup of chowder or a large dish - so glad it was only the cup I chose as I wouldn't have had room for the main course of hallibut on potato and herb rosti topped with caremalised belly of pork!! Yes, it tasted as good as it sounds. My husband is very discerning with his food and he is a sea fisherman as well, so we regularly eat very fresh fish and his fish pie was also excellent. I don't usually give reviews, but I have to say I felt I had to for Cafe Fish!

• Visited April 2014