“Interesting restaurant experience, excellent food.”
Review of Cafe Fish

Cafe Fish
Ranked #9 of 358 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Interesting restaurant experience, excellent food.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

When you visit Cafe Fish, you will be presented with a menu. Order a drink and ignore the menu. The owner will then come and describe the food in detail. Unless it would cause a serious allergy, eat what he tells you to eat, with the caveat that you squeeze in some chowder somewhere.

Unless, of course, you want a jus-u-like 3 courses of slight variations on what everyone else is serving. If that's what you want, you'll be disappointed.

The food is great, fresh seafood with a good wine selection and fantastic desserts. Higher end of the price bracket, but measures up. Would come again.

• Visited April 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your last visit at Cafe Fish . We appreciate our all customers feedback and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us. We are glad that you were happy with William's recommendations , we always try to please our customers. Hopefully , see you again for some more Scarborough fresh seafood.
With regards ,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very nice seafood restaurant.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A lovely restaurant, fresh seafood cooked extremely well. All fresh, a menu with imagination, a cook somewhere who knows their stuff. Very pleasant decor, spacious (how many places just pack you in?). Would recommend, would go again.

• Visited July 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your last visit at Cafe Fish . We appreciate all customers feedback and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us. We will hopefully see you again for some more Scarborough fresh seafood experience .
Durham, United Kingdom
“the best sea food ever !”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

this was our first time in this restaurant and we were not disappointed ! the food was amazeing and the service was excellent too. well worth the money for what you get, the atmosfear was lovely and we will deffinatly eat there again soon.

• Visited June 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your last visit at Cafe Fish . We appreciate all customers feedback and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your first dining experience with us. We are looking forward to see you again for some more Scarborough fresh seafood experience .
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food. Strange owner..”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed in Scarborough for a stop over and went to Cafe Fish because of the excellent reviews it had received and I can only agree. The sea food is really delicious and fresh, even on the weekend. The staff is very accommodating and friendly and having only booked an hour beforehand, much to our delight, we got a nice table next to the window with a nice view.
The only slightly irritating thing about cafe Fish is, who I am guessing, the owner of the place. He kept on walking through the dining room in a very "macho" kind of way, doesn't introduce himself and stares at you whilst you're eating. Little strange, but hey, didn't hinder us having a nice evening. Prices are very fair and really not expensive.

• Visited July 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your last visit at Cafe Fish . We appreciate all customers feedback and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us. I am sorry you have found the owner very irritating , we certainly will take your comments into consideration . Hopefully , we will see you again for some more Scarborough fresh seafood experience .
“A must for seafood.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I went with my partner for my birthday on the 22nd. We didn't book but didn't have to wait long for a table. The waitress was very friendly and made some good recommendations. We had the chowder to start which was wonderful. We then had a trio of fish from the specials menu, served on a bed of stir fry and fresh veg. Although it didn't look much when it was first served, it was wonderful and I was so full. I have now been here 3 times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam ,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your last visit at Cafe Fish . We appreciate all customers feedback and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us. I am pleased to say that on the 22nd of June it was myself that served you and I am glad that you were happy with my recommendations , I always try my best to come up with a nice and suitable meal for our customers. We will hopefully see you again for some more Scarborough fresh seafood experience .
With regards , Angelika