“Excellent mid week food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuscany Ristorante Pizzeria - CLOSED

Tuscany Ristorante Pizzeria
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
“Excellent mid week food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Ate there 20 th feb with my family and oh how lovely it was !! Free bruschetta was fab we ate garlic bread starters and pasta and pizza, my pasta was amazing the best I have ever tasted !! The host was excellent and very friendly , made a fuss of my neice Millie 5 years old and my mother ! A genuine caring man who has a lot of history of scarborough and great to chat to on a quiet Wednesday night , pop in and try it you won't be disappointed unless your a moaner !!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Host, Great Authentic Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

On a girly weekend away, my mum and I visited here as it was next door to the hotel we stayed in. Being from Manchester, and looking on Trip Advisor for recomendations, it seemed there was a high population of Italian restaurants to take our pick from; and although we walked past it whilst shopping and thinking the menu looked great - it was also highly recomended by a local shop keeper on the other side of town.

The restaurant was busy with a good mix of people in there from couples, girly night out, families, and mixed groups.

After taking an age to decide what we wanted from the extensive menu, we opted for a starter each, with a garlic bread to share - which was amazing - followed by mains and a shared dessert. We also had coffee with Amaretto, and chatted for ages with the owner - Angelo - who is a great guy, very accommodating, friendly and fun.

Not being from the area, and not wanting anything pretentious, fussy, or in your face (as some Italian restaurants can be on occasion) Tuscany really hit the bill! The food was amazing, and the restaurant had a good atmosphere with great staff. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this place to anyone who likes good authentic Italian food in a homely setting!

Visited February 2013
Herts
“Charming Host”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Just come back from a round England tour, spent a couple days in Scarborough and had the good fortune to dine at the Tuscany. An Italian restaurant with great food, excellent wine list and a host full of character, humour and knowledge. If you are in a rush and like "ping" food this is not for you, however if you want to have a relaxed evening with good food and wine, then look no further. I will definitely be going back.

Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The owner was great fun and very helpful. Bruschetta served with our drinks was so lovely I asked if I could have it as a starter. We all agreed our meal was lovely, but all wanted to try other dishes......so we went back another night to try something different. The second visit was just as nice. Quiet night so the service was good but I like time between courses......if food comes too quickly it is probably not freshly cooked. Brilliant thank you

Hoddesdon, United Kingdom
“great food and service to match”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

great food and lots to choose from. the owner was brilliant, we had a great fun and he was very welcoming. we will be going back