“Great Food, Great Value”
Review of Red Dragon

Red Dragon
Ranked #179 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2009

First time I've been to Scarborough, which by the way is a lovely place. Fancied a chinese and Red Dragon was a few minutes walk from where we were staying. Eat as much as you like, absolutely fantastic choice, as good as any of the many, many Chinese restaurants I've been in, friendly service and superb value for money. Okay, it probably needs a lick of paint and you don't need to 'dress up'!!, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because it is November and the end of a busy summer season so I'd imagine a few places are looking a bit tired, but I didn't go to check out the decor, I went for the food, we tried seven of the many dishes and each one was very tasty, I will definitely return on my next trip to Scarborough.

Reviewed October 28, 2009

An Amazing night out with my friends and family. This restaurant offers value for money and a fun ambience and good quality drinks. The staff are professional and efficient, and catered to our needs very well. They offer a clean and a fun Chinese. One of the best Chinese restaurants in Scarborough. My friends, family and I will definitely be going back again!!

Reviewed July 20, 2008

Fine and you can make your own dish

Reviewed February 4, 2008

nice if you're going out for tea

Reviewed January 10, 2008

good for those with big familys or in big groups lots of choice and a great chance to be able to try different dishes