“First Time”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

First time in a Pizza Hut, enjoyed the meal served hot and with a smile that was genuine.
Good value

1  Thank fescott

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was a bit worried about giving Pizza hut a go, after some bad experiences in other branches. As it turned out, ,i need not have worried.We were seated straightaway by a friendly Scottish waitress, and our drinks arrived fairly promptly. We had opted for the all you can eat buffet, and for the first five minutes there was no pizza at all. After this though, it came thick and fast and I was able to stuff my face as much as I wanted, despite the restaurant being pretty busy.

1  Thank jason f
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Decided to pop in here and give the buffet a try. Food was good and there was plenty to eat but the manners of the staff were disgusting. we had to ask for EVERYTHING. the bill was placed on our table before we even sat down with our food or received drinks. Staff were ignorant and rude. We complained about the cookie dough dessert, which had obviously been forgotten about as it was just sitting in a pool of melted ice cream. The lady continued to argue that it was because she had used the wrong ice cream...fair enough... but why then was it just a bowl of melted ice cream and why did it take 15 minutes to arrive?. One young blonde waitress threw spoons on our table (and I'm not exaggerating) and when we asked for one more she snapped back " well I did give you some". Pizza hut is a brand name....and these people are destroying it.

1  Thank frequentflyer135
Reviewed August 17, 2013

went to pizza hut on thursday the 15th of august before we went to see the chuckle brothers..we booked a table earlier on in the week so on the night they were ready for our visit..loads of staff all willing to help and serve..it was a buffet for us and a kids meal deal each for the 2 kids...got to admit i got my fill with fresh pizza's coming out the kitchen all the time with a mix of thin and deep pan with a good variation of toppings..free salad bar was a great hit and with staff cleaning frequently it was a good meal out.me and my wife shared a bottle of red for £8.80...nice.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went for a birthday with the family we received extremely good service by a good looking waitress, the food was very tasty and came promptly and the free salad was excellently presented in a clean and tidy salad area, just scrumptious.