“Excellent Restaraunt”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #92 of 352 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaraunt”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went for a birthday with the family we received extremely good service by a good looking waitress, the food was very tasty and came promptly and the free salad was excellently presented in a clean and tidy salad area, just scrumptious.

• Visited August 2013

Derby, United Kingdom
“Wonderful meal!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had been to Pizza Hut before-hand and recommended this to my family as an evening meal choice, but we were a little unsure what to expect. We went to Pizza Hut twice in the week and both times were thoroughly satisfied with our meal. We chose a 'stuffed crust' the second time and I thoroughly recommend this and the 'unlimited ice-cream dessert' to all ages as it proved very popular with me and my family. Overall a great meal!

• Visited July 2013
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went there as my friend was a vegetarian, when it came to ordering they didn't have my first 3 choices that I wanted so ordered something that I liked but really didn't fancy at that moment. Will think twice before going to pizza hut again as this is not the first time that I feel I didn't get value for money

Visited July 2013
Malton, United Kingdom
“love love love”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

i had a really lovely day at pizza hut with friends, which was good because pizzas were good for our tight budget. Ordered cheesy bites and had free salad which was really nice. Pizzas were deliciousssss, service was good but cheesecake was average, then again I'm very picky with desserts. Overall, good restaurant!!

• Visited June 2013
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
“good value Evening meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My daughter, my grandson & his girlfriend, & youngest grandson spent a lovely week's holiday in Scarborough
We had an evening meal in Pizza hut, very pleasant attentive staff, nice & clean surroundings and good value food
Particularly loved the cookie dough pudding
youngest grandson orders what he wanted & thoroughly enjoyed it

• Visited June 2013