“Funky Fish”

The King Richard III Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional Licensed British Restaurant and Bar serving good food and a wide selection of drinks all day. Indoor seating for 115, outside seating for 50, overlooking the harbour. Our menu is extensive and families are welcome; we have baby changing facilities in both the men's and ladies toilets and highchairs are available.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The cod was divine, I thought I was in my favourite eatery in Dublin. The side salad was also good. The only minus was the chips were not very crispy. However, overall the meal was divine and I would go again

1  Thank Dizzylizzie2013

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Friendly little place down the front. Didn't have food just drinks but staff helpful and place very clean.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at this pub last week.On the front on South Bay it has an interesting frontage compared with all the other restaurants and fish and chip shops.Service was good with a reasonably priced and varied menu.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Lovely food every visit. Everything on the menu is great. Good atmosphere and polite and cheerful staff.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

After many years of visiting Scarborough, this weekend we visited the King Richard III. What a revelation!. Service, drinks and food were all good quality, though prices are a bit on the steep side, which I suspect is all down to location. Sitting outside what is, I suspect, the oldest building in the town,(apart from the Castle} we enjoyed a really good meal. Steak cooked just right, my wife had the Beef in Giant Yorkshire which produced a slab of the most succulent roast beef she or I had ever tasted (so big I had to help her out) All in all good value for money, and, by the way some of the best coffee on the prom.