“Beautiful ice creams and lovely waitresses”
Review of Harbour Bar

Harbour Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had ice cream and drinks here. The place was spotless and even though it was busy, the staff were friendly and pleasant. We didn't have to wait long and the food and drinks were excellent. well worth a visit if you're on the front.

There are newer reviews for Harbour Bar

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Superb range of delights, well priced and good service. We've been coming to the Harbour Bar for well in excess of 40 years and the decor hasn't dated.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

If your in Scarborough looking for icecream then this is the place for you !
The harbour bar offers by far the best ice creams and ice cream sundaes in Scarborough.
The atmosphere is great just like a 50's diner and the combination of sundaes is amazing.
We go nearly everytime we visit Scarborough.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We live locally and often visit here for a cup of coffee or an ice cream or sundae. The staff are efficient and fast, the ice creams and sundaes never disappoint. The only disappointment is that it takes a lot to finish them!! The whole place is wonderful, the decor fab. If you visit Scarborough stop off and go here. Its great.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We don't live very far from Scarborough and the kids love to visit the Harbour bar for an ice cream, the sundaes are a little expensive but I expect to pay a premium for the location and the the experience of visiting an old style diner. We visited today as I had a friend staying & wanted to take her somewhere different, we ordered a milk shake, a Eton mess sundae, a children's special build your own ice cream and a hot chocolate. The lady who served me was rather abrupt in her manner and didn't ask what kind of hot chocolate I wanted (cream, flake, marshmallows, etc) so I ended up with a standard one. I didn't really mind as I'm trying to watch my weight!! But it didn't taste nice, it was very watery & bland. I did manage to talk to another lady who listened to what I said & replaced it but it was the same again. I decided to leave it, the others I was with also tried it & agreed it wasn't good. I left feeling really disappointed, it's not a hard thing to get right & it's a treat for me to have a hot chocolate when I go out. The others really enjoyed theirs & we will visit again but I will steer clear of the hot chocolate & suggest you do the same!!