“Decisions, Decisions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Harbour Bar

Harbour Bar
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Decisions, Decisions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is always a stop for us when we are in scarborough and wont go anywhere else! Their ice cream is so soft and i never find any ice shards in it either like i do with competetors. I normally have a chocolate sundae but we branched out and had the HBs eton mess one last time we went, the raspberries were plump and juicy and the merangue not too sweet. This proved to me that theyre good at ice cream! Just wish that it is more available to create your own sundae.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ThighHigh22

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We decided to try and get into the Harbour Bar for lunch one day. It is a very popular place. Eventually got a table and ordered. Not a huge menu but what you do get is lovely. Ice cream is amazing. The sundaes that we got I couldn't even finish mine. The only thing I would say is make sure you have money as they didn't accept cards when we were there. But apart from that it is a must to visit.

• Visited August 2013
Crook, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent ice-cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

The Harbour bar is one of the best places to go in Scarborough I have visited many times and it never disappoints...

Visited October 2013
Halifax, United Kingdom
“You have to visit here when in Scarborough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Yet again a memorable visit to the harbour bar for the right reasons (no wonder this place is always busy come rain or shine) Five star service from friendly staff and the food is good, but the ice cream sundaes are a proper taste of heaven

• Visited September 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Belisimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and i fancied an ice cream whilst on a day visit to Scarborough. So we went here. It took me a few minutes to decide upon the flavour to have as so many to choose from. I decided to have the banana and vanilla twist in a tub. It was delicious very bananary. I also think eating it with a proper plastic spoon instead of a tiny thing made it more enjoyable. My fiance had the same. My mum who was also with us had chocolate twist that too was nice. After walking around for a bit we went back for a lemon twist. This too was lovely. Would recommend to anyone to go here. We've now got four plastic fluorescent spoons as souvenirs. Also the waitress was lovely smily girl, you don't get many youngsters with good customer service skills these days.

• Visited September 2013