“Really nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We booked in for early evening meal, the staff were lovely and attentive. The food was really nice and all freshly made I had the ravioli filled with lobster and my husband had seafood linguini both fantastic

There are newer reviews for tuscany TOO

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This is a fairly small restaurant (about 30 covers) and we loved it. Bags of atmosphere and very friendly and attentive staff. And joy of joys, my calamari was superb- tender squid with an exquisite , crisp batter. Portions are extremely generous, and I felt a little guilty that I was unable to finish my main course of seafood linguine. Absolutely gorgeous, but I was full to the gunwhales. My wife said that her Saltimbocca was delicious and our companions steak and chicken dishes were likewise. Unfortunately we didn't have room for a sweet but a sneaky peek at the tiramisu at a nearby table indicated that it would not disappoint.We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Tuscany Too is the perfect place to eat out for a quality Italian meal, although perhaps not for young families. The tables are packed into the space, but yet the atmosphere is still very private. Some tables are more private than others, so I'd ask for one of the window tables for more of a sense of privacy. Nevertheless, the atmosphere is good, complete with ambient music and attentive, but not pushy staff.

The food is good, both in terms of taste and value for money, as are the range of drinks available. They serve food until quite late, and despite the fast service, there is never a feeling of being rushed. For this reason, you should book a table so as to not be disappointed, as it is a very popular place to eat.

The toilets, although down a flight of stairs, are very well maintained and spacious, which is always a sign of a good place to eat. Furthermore, despite there being a kitchen window, they must have an extractor fan, as you don't smell of food when you leave- always a plus point.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant to visit if you're staying south side and you just want to walk somewhere. Would book well in advance though if you want dinner at popular eight o'clock times. We got a table at nine thirty which wasn't a problem for us and well worth the wait. Food was great, staff attentive and good value. Thoroughly enjoyed the night.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were lucky to squeeze into the last available table at Tuscany Too when we visited. But, given that the staff had another cover to succeed us that night, they could not have been more accommodating or welcoming. I have no problem with eating quick and early, and have frequently been rushed through dinner by staff wanting to clear the table, but TT's front of house were impeccable and efficient without being brusque.

The food was uniformly outstanding: from my peppery bresaola and rocket salad to my wife's piping hot canneloni. The guilty pleasure of the chilli garlic bread with tomato and dolcelatte is enough to have me going back every time I visit Scarborough

If you are a beer drinker, I strongly recommend shunning the ubiquitous Peroni in favour of Gradisca, an Italian-brewed but belgian-style beer which is reasonably priced and perfect with tomato-ey food. Overall, the prices were very reasonable and we squeezed in two courses with drinks for around £40.