“Excellent Italian Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Both the staff & food where great it is the best Italian meal we have had in ages so keep up the good work.

Visited June 2014

Paphos, Cyprus
“A little too 'efficient'?”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went to this restaurant as it was close to where we were staying. Started off OK, good food but waiter went to remove my starter plate whilst I was still eating (albeit I had nearly finished) then did it again with my main course!
If you pay the bill with cash be aware, you may have to ask for your change!!! I paid by cash and after waiting 10 minutes had to remind the waiter that I was waiting for my change - don't know whether he assumed it was a tip!

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Saturday evening dinner with wife, brother and sister in law we had a mix of starters. I had scallops, my brother, sardines, wife goats cheese tartlet and sis in law scallops, for mains two of us had sea bass and the other two had lobster ravioli. The food was excellent in portion taste and presentation, the waiters were friendly, knowledgable and made the whole experience appear effortless. A superb evening was had by all and certainly somewhere we will return to in the future.

• Visited May 2014
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“First Class”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Booked dinner for Saturday evening. The restaurant was busy, yet the efficiency and organisation by the smiling front of house team was excellent and they made it appear effortless. Recommendations around the wine and menu choice were welcome.

The food was excellent and well presented. Fabulous evening.

Visited May 2014
“Quality Italian food and service”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

A fine restaurant. The Italian manager understood our particular needs and prepared the food accordingly. It was delicious and well priced.