“Convivial evening with friends”
Review of tuscany TOO

tuscany TOO
Ranked #33 of 371 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Six of us spent a very enjoyable evening at Tuscany Too last Saturday. Although full with pre-Christmas diners we were well-looked after as the service was excellent along with the food we chose.
Highly recommend for food, drinks, service and ambience.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Always wanted to try this restaurant and had an excuse last night with some friends. It was a birthday gathering and I had a plate of delicious pork medallions with parma ham and mozarella with plenty of sauce! The flllet steak was to die for and their calzoni is massive! The staff are very attentive but not pushy.We will definitely be visiting again, this place is too convenient, we all live in the vicinity, maybe we should move lol

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I went here on a recommendation from the owner of the hotel I was staying at and recommendations from locals,it seems to have a very good reputation.there was a nice atmosphere inside,but I think tables are too close together,you feel as though you are dining with the strangers next to you.we shared a garlic pizza bread which was lush,best base I've had that was perfect,so I thought I'd order the vege pizza which was supposed to come with mascarpone,they had ran out of it so I had to make do with ricotta,not really a pizza cheese to me,and unfortunately the vege on the pizza tomatoes aubergines etc were barely cooked,and they were so bland and the aubergines dry.the pizza desperately needed seasoning,there was plenty of veg but it was just boring,I was very disappointed,if I returned I would pick a pizza again but get one with extra cheese.service was good and drinks prices expensive but then most places are so it was about average for the quality of restaurant.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food is to die for so much to choose from you are spoilt for choice and the price to suit all. The wine list is average and the desserts are amazing. Staff are so friendly.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

As it was only 6:30 on a Tuesday evening we thought we'd have no problem getting a table without booking - we were right but lucky. Within an hour every table was full and no surprise why. The service was very good and the food delicious. I had squid to start, then a rack of lamb cooked perfectly, and my wife had pate, which came thickly spread on slices of baguette then pizza. The desserts were homemade and delicious - we had tiramisu and an amaretto based cake thing - yum. The only problem we encountered was trying to pay!! It took about 15 minutes to actually get the bill. Very busy but would not spoil an intimate meal.

1  Thank David A