“Great little flat”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Lotus Mews

Kitchen area Outside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Kitchen area
Outside
The view from round the corner
Located just behind the filming location of the TV hit 'The Royal'
Lounge area
The nearby Italian Gardens
Scarborough clock tower
Have a glass and relax
A Vulcan bomber overflying on armed forces day 2014
Lounge diner, with balcony doors
Fun on the beach
The nearby Spa and harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Annemarie...
“Great little flat”
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very close to beautiful sea views and just a short but steep walk through lovely gardens down to waterfront. Quiet and convenient for waterfront and town centre. Clean flat, bit weak toilet flush,but we can definitely recommend it and will look for it again if we go back that way.

kare s
“Short break”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Lotus Mews is located in lovely area of Scarborough, the apartment was very clean, and is well equipped. We lioved our stay and would definitely consider booking the apartment again

dawno729
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Perfect home-from-home hideaway”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I needed a little hide-away to get away from it all after a busy time at work. Lotus Mews provided me with just what I was looking for. A lovely cosy apartment, situated on the South Side of the beautiful Scarborough Bay.

The apartment seemed a little chilly and bleak when I arrived, but a few minutes with the heaters on soon changed that. The bedroom particularly gets my vote - a wonderfully comfortable bed that gave me the best night's sleep I've had in ages.

The apartment is fully equipped, and if you really want to spend your holiday cooking, you can. I didn't!

I spent my time going for wonderful walks in the beautiful gardens that are only minutes away from the door, and further afield round to the North Side of the bay.

My only criticism is that a big, tall man might find the shower a bit of a squash, but as I'm small and short that wasn't an issue for me.

This is the perfect little hideaway, and I'm glad I found it. I will be coming back.

jeanette4...
Bradford, United Kingdom
“lovely apartment”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

lovely apartment and just the right location, had a lovely weeks stay. our only fault was the size of the bathroom, especially the shower.

Becky4781
“Ms”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Absolutely fantastic apartment. Very well equipped kitchen. Very comfortable, cosy and clean. Would definitely recommend.

Stargazer...
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Accomadation”
Reviewed July 23, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

A great open flat and in a fabulous location.Very Quite but yet so near to the main town.
Breathtaking walks nearby and a quiter part of a big sandy beach.

We were here while the weather was glorious,so to be able to open the skylights and juliete balcony so was very much an added bonus,as being able to take our dog.Great comfy bed.

The only complaint would be the lack of crockery and a faulty fridge.We will be most definetly be booking again for next year and would highly recommend.A little gem.

P.S super wifi

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location and Open plan layout
Liked least: The fridge
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Elizabeth...
“Small but adequate for two”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Very good location as we were attending a conference at The Spa (within walking distance) and parking was good and not in the "Parking Zone" so no worries there. Within walking distance of local shops and sea front. Settee and bed very comfortable. Kitchen stools uncomfortable but only used for meals. Could have done with more kitchen utensils. Only one side plate, no wooden spoon or kitchen scissors and no measuring jug. We had to eat in as time was important for the conference so would have appreciated better utensils. Bedroom comfortable but shower/bathroom very small and challenging for us as we are tall. Was in need of a spring clean, which I appreciate is difficult when the property is in use so much.

More than adequate if you are not going to spend a lot of time there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The bathroom
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Apr 7, 2016
I am sorry there was a lack of equipment in the kitchen. All the items were provided but must have been damaged by previous guests. If you had asked during your stay I could have provided new ones immediately. However thank you for your comments. Regards James
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing