“Fantastic value and delicious food!”
Review of Deli Delicious

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deli Delicious
Ranked #151 of 357 Restaurants in Scarborough
Lincoln
“Fantastic value and delicious food!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I travelled to Filey with my parents and we stayed at Reighton Sands, by chance we visited The Bay complex virtually next door and came across a lovely Italian Restaurant, the meal was superb, we all had lasagnes, and the service was fantastic, the chap who ran it told us about his Deli in Scarborough.

It is also well worth visiting, my Mum and I had sandwiches on crusty bread and they were huge, and only £2 each, the Lemon Meringue pie was equally delicious and cups of tea for only 70p. Comfy seating, good ambience, excellent choice, the best in Scarborough for a light bite!!

Visit the Italian Restaurant too, I am sorry but I cannot remember the name of it, but it is situated next to the pub and pharmacy, the young lad who waited on our table might tell you a joke or too.
its lovely to visit a place where you get service with a smile and friendly banter.

When I poked my head in the Italian, the lad was sweeping up, I asked if they were closing and they said not, I asked what time they were open to, and was asked' What time would you like us to stay open to' That really impressed me, the food was so good and plentiful, that we had to have a 'doggy bag' which we enjoyed the next evening.

The prices are excellent.

• Visited May 2014

Dewsbury, United Kingdom
“Tiger bread”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfasts. Absolutely love the big door stop thick bread. A real hidden gem of a place I. The market. Prices are very reasonable.imo the best brekkie in scarb

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Been here a few times now and I'm impressed! It's located inside Scarborough Market Hall. Not the warmest venue, but full of character. Whether you're looking for a mug full of hot Yorkshire tea, a pie or a great traditional breakfast, this is the place. You'll walk away fed and watered for only around £3 or less.

• Visited March 2014