Admiral Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wrea Head Hall(Scarborough)
$198
$180
  • Restaurant
$80
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
$198
Red Lea Hotel(Scarborough)
$99
Weston Hotel(Scarborough)
$121
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel(Hackness)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Orbitz.com
All reviewsb bon arrivalexcellent locationtop floorfabulous staymini breaknice roomweekend stayseblandladypermitkettle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Central in the town centre. Excellent hospitality and first class fare for breakfast. We love Scarborough and this hotel was the icing on the cake. Our host, Karen, went out of her way to make our stay memorable. Good sized rooms and very clean.

Room Tip: All rooms on upper floors, but no lift, so stairs could be a challenge for the less mobile.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mackemmover
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I have stayed here on more than one occasion. The B&B is in the perfect spot in Scarbrough, just down the road from the shopping centres and the beach and across the road from Scarbrough's train station.

Karen who runs the place is very polite and makes you feel welcome and asks if you would like breakfast as some of her guests just want the room. We stayed in the family room which is very big and it has comfy beds which can make you fall to sleep straight away. There is a small TV in the room and coffee and tea making facilities.

There is a mix of breakfasts - you can have cerial, toast or a full english cooked breakfast. Which I have and its very nice and can set me up for the majority of the day. So all in all I would recommend stopping here and its in the centre of everywhere. We have became regulars.

Thank you Karen for making our stay a brilliant 1.

Room Tip: Choose the family room as it has the best views and is the biggest
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Stuart V
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been staying here on and off for over 2 months now whilst working away and would recommend it to anyone.
Karen provides a very friendly, helpful and efficient service. The B&B is very clean and the rooms I have stayed in have been spacious and comfortable.
This is the best B&B I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Steven G
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here at the weekend with my two kids. This place is lovely very clean lovely breakfast and overall excellent place to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone I I will definetly be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend sadly without my wife who was ill
Karen let me have the same front facing family room that was booked for my wife and myself for sole occupancy . It is the type of room you immediately feel at home in and I was content to read watch tv etc.
I was actually brought up in Scarborough and feel like many resorts its not the same as it was with the closure of class shops and cafes but thats just my opinion.People visiting will have a different viewpoint.
Let me not distract from Karens B and B.I wish her all the very best because she works hard to maintain very high standards of breakfast and room comfort.I look forward to returning with my wife so we can have a preferably out of season break.

• Stayed: September 2012