“A great place for the very hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Foxhound inn

The Foxhound inn
Ranked #11 of 36 Nightlife in Scarborough
Seamer, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A great place for the very hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good food and excellent choices of real ale. The portions are huge, so unless you've got an enormous appetite I suggest you take a container to save your uneaten food.

Visited April 2014

Bridlington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vix”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I went to the foxhound on 09/04/14,and as much as I cannot fault the food at all on both quality and quantity, I cannot say the same with regards to the service. Our table was dirty upon arrival, and we had to ask for the waitress to take our order along with at least two other couples, when our meal finally arrived it was bought out one meal for our table and one for someone else's, followed by the next meal the same way till finally the third member eventually received their meal. We had to ask for cutlery as the waitress never once wiped our table or reset it after our order was taken. We were never asked if everything was ok with our meal, and our plates were taken away whilst my husband still had a mouthful of food and unable to answer if he had finished or not. When going to the bar to pay the gentleman behind the bar looked at me and then proceeded to ask if the people he was in conversation with at the other end of the bar wanted another drink, then served them before deciding to acknowledge my presence of which I had to ask him if I could settle my bill. My family have been attending this establishment quite a bit over the last couple of months and I'm afraid to say shall not be returning in the future due to lack of service and manors, although I would like to congratulate the young gentleman who served us the week before as his customer service skills were second to none.

Visited April 2014