This had had to be one of the WORST hotels/bed and breakfasts I have stayed at, EVER. The first room we were given was a family room and had seaviews. HOWEVER, the room smelt, there was mould growing in the shower, and the bed linen had absorbed cooking smells. There was no handsoap in the room and when I requested some, I was informed that it was not hotel policy to provide soap. After complaining we were moved to two twin rooms, both substandard in terms of general hygiene. As it was late we accepted the move, but made sure that we were out of the building as soon as possible the next day. I feel for the manager who was aware of the poor quality of rooms on offer but unable to do anything about it.