“Very good lunch ”
Review of Ashbrowns cafe

Ashbrowns cafe
Ranked #165 of 400 Restaurants in Scarborough
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I have been there today ( the 25th of July). Nice place, helpful staff and good food. I have tried there bacon sandwich. Very good prepared, bacon crispy and tasty. Very nice hot drinks are there too. I recomend this cafe to locals and tourists visiting Scarborough

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a few days in Scarborough last week, tried to find a decent place to have breakfast as it wasn't included in our accommodation package. We didn't want anything fancy, just a hearty start to the day. We tried 3 different places on 3 days but weren't really impressed. It's a holiday resort so we found high prices and not too good on the quality of food unfortunately.
Then we tried Ashbrowns!
It was great!! Based in the town centre, about a minute from the main shopping streets, it was well worth the visit! It's up in the town centre, not on the promenade, so look for the train station and you won't be far away. We had a large breakfast which was £6 each. It included a Dow Egberts coffee or tea or orange juice. Also included toast! The full English! Cooked great, good quality sausages, good bacon, the lot! There was an even bigger option for £15 of a full English sharing platter but as there was only 2 of us we made the right choice with a large breakfast. The guy serving, although on his own, was very friendly polite and helpful. Cooked the food and done everything on his own.
We would totally recommend this place for your holiday breakfasts and can't really fault it. Don't expect luxury surroundings or silver service, but do expect a reasonably priced well cooked tasty start to your day.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Get my lunch here nearly every day an constantly amazed that Ashley keeps the standard of food presented to customers so high. It's a no nonsense all day breakfast place, extremely good value and has even been known to cook breakfasts for other near by cafes who can't touch his standards. Very friendly, unpretentious, give it a try, as a regular I can recommend

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here a few times now and always get a warm welcome. Fully recommend the breakfast. Will cook to your preference (I have a fussy wife). Also nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I went 1 Saturday morning, met my friend for a coffee, we ended up ordering a full breakfast, it's was fresh, made to order, the extra 50p for black pudding was well worth it, £3.50 + 50p if you want black pudding, which also includes a brew or coffee of any type! Amsazing vale and the one man cook is a trooper...nothing is too much bother for him. This is now me & my friends favourite cafe of choice, I'm going nowhere else. Very highly recommended folks.

1  Thank AndyMan54