“Good food”

Bourne End, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Scarborough Arms has a very friendly atmosphere and
there is no sense of a rush for you tol leave. The food is very
good with a menu to suit all tastes.

Visited May 2014

Penrith, United Kingdom
“awfull curry”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

my husband ordered the steak and ale pie and I ordered the chicken curry,my husband enjoyed the pie but I could not eat the curry as it was far to hot no warning on the menu to state this but as a professional cook running a kitchen I can safetly say this was the worst curry I have ever been served.
It tasted of chilli and not curry flavours,having visited the Scarborough arms on numerous occasions for over 20 years I shall not be in a hurry to return.

SHAME. (Saturday 31st May)

• Visited March 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Really good Sunday lunch”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We called in here a couple of times for a drink and the atmosphere was lovely so decided to try the Sunday roast. Presentation was good and food was piping hot and really good.Staff are very friendly and will return again

• Visited May 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Scarborough Arms is a friendly and welcoming pub with the added bonus of a fabulous menu!!! The food is freshly cooked. We had the steaks and lamb and they were both amazing!! Will be visiting again on our return to Scarborough in July.

Visited May 2014
“Steak and Ale”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We booked a table as I think it's one of those eating pubs when you just don't know how busy it's going to be. I am glad we did as for a Wednesday evening at 7pm it was buzzing,people waiting for tables but it didn't fault the service. The food was excellent, we had the steak deal, any 2 steaks and get a free bottle of red, my gosh the steak was cooked to perfection and the massive onion rings were fab, big portion I struggled but was too nice to leave. They did run out of a few starter things but that wasn't a problem, we chose something equally scrummy. Will deffo be going back again when we next visit Scarborough.

1 Thank Dozza1973