“It is what you make it.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of flat 3

Bayview Hoilday Flats
Flat 3
Bayview holiday flats
Peasholm Park
Enter a caption for your photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
brillmum
“It is what you make it.”
Reviewed December 31, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Myself and my 3 children stayed in flat 2. It had 2 double pull down beds one in the kitchen which we didnt use and one in the livingroom along with a sofa bed. It was freezing but it was November and its the seaside and it is an old building. There was a heater so we just stayed in the living room and made it nice and cosy and topped the electric meter up. It is basic living but for what we paid for two nights its worth it. We all loved it and hope to return next year in Dec for my daughters 13th. Anne was very nice and friendly and made us welcome

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 1, 2016
121viking...
York, United Kingdom
“Terrible stay”
Reviewed November 13, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This is the most cramped,coldest stay I have ever endured.on arrival I looked for the bed,then realised I had to rearrange the furniture each night in order to pull the bed down from the wall,thus either blocking the way to the loo or the exit.The room faces a busy road and traffic was up and down most of the night...no double glazing.I had booked for two nights but couldn't bare to stay for the second night.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Nov 21, 2014
I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay. The flat you rented is a studio flat as described. The windows unfortunately cannot be double glazed as the building is grade 2 listed, however the glass panes have been double glazed.There is a heater provided in the flat for the use of guests.
I encourage guests to let me know if they are unhappy with anything and had I been aware , I would have happily moved you to a more appropriate flat to suit your needs.
I value all feedback and where possible make necessary changes to ensure a better stay for future guests. Anne
laine1066
Eastwood, United Kingdom
“Clean & tidy with great location”
Reviewed November 2, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

After a later arrival, we had a very warm welcome from Anne the owner. Anne was very helpful with directions,parking and wifi connection. The location is excellent for access to the beach( check the tide times), the path winds down through a landscaped garden. Access to the old and new town is good. The flat is small with a drop down bed. Ideal for a couple looking for a nice getaway at a reasonable price.The kitchenette is clean with all you need utensils. We holidayed with 2 larger dogs and didn't feel too cramped. We stayed for 3 nights and in hindsight a slightly bigger flat would have been better.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, cleanliness, wifi
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing