“slow service” 3 of 5 bubbles

Mcdonald's Restaurants
Ranked #289 of 353 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
oldham
“slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

been here a few times when visit scarborough, and no matter what time of day or time of year, this place always has a queue and thats because service in here in comparison to other Mcdonalds I have visited is really slow, slow at preparing food and even slower at service, on average it takes me approximately 10 to 15 minutes from my arrival to get my food, normally this is about 5 minutes queuing and ten minutes waiting around just to get food, it's not like I order anything special either as alot of the time I can see items there prepped and waiting it just take the runner to long to bring up the food amd at best when I get it its just luke warm....so if you want fast food best to try somewher eelse if your in a hurry.

Visited March 2014