I have recently stayed at the clifton for 2 nights with a few friends.
After reading other reviews i was somewhat apprehensive about my stay however do not listen to what the others say.
Yes the clitfon is a little old, however what do you expect from a victorian hotel.
The room was bright and clean, although i did find the bathroom a little small for my own liking.
The views from our room were absolutely stunning, and the overall cleanliness of the rom was much appreciated by myself and my partner.
It is true what they say about the staff.nothing is too much for them.
Both reception staff and management are friendly and willing to help, and the bar maids are always willing to have a laugh with you and general chit chat., and if theres anything you need they're already on their way to help you.
Food is wonderful..its so lovely to have a variety every night.
The night porter was very friendly and made our nights pleasant,
Overall a success story i would say.
Will definately be staying there again in the future.
Thank you to Julie and the rest of her team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough