We were sent to this hotel after booking Britania Grand hotel scarborough south pier, the other hotel is north pier, on arrival we were shocked to say the least, it looked like a derelict building, The clifton was being renavated, it looked like a bomb site, we were given a room which I wouldnt have put my dog in, stains on the bed, used tissue under the bed, dirty cups, all the furniture ad been touched up with white paint, there was some kind of substance splashed all over the walls and mirrors, The bathroom was no better mould all over the tiles on wall in shower, broken tiles on the floor, we didnt stay, To do us all a favour they should shut there doors till the referb is complete, we went back to the Grand were we were spoken to very rudley by the dutie manager, we ended up having to pay for another hotel. Which the staff at Britannia couldnt care less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough