My sister and I booked up on the spur of the moment after seeing a cheap room on laterooms. We arrived too late for dinner but that was ok we braved the cold and found a nice little bar a stones throw away. The room was spotless and ample for the two of us no complaints there! Breakfast the next morning was delicious and there was plenty of choice, the staff were friendly and helpful. As we didn't know our way around Scaroborough the staff were extremely helpful and even ordered taxis for us to help us get around which was lovely. The evening meal was delicious although there wasn't much choice if I am honest, the bar was overpriced to say the least every round cost me £6.60 for 2 alcopops so in the end we took a walk to the local Nisa and bought our own refreshments to take back to our room. All in all this was a great place to stay it was clean, the staff were friendly, the view was stunning and the food was delicious. I would definitely book up again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm Yorkshire welcome, The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Clifton Hotel - Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clifton Hotel Scarborough
- Clifton Hotel Scarborough