“I was terrified !!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I was terrified !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went in with my dad, thank god, start wasn't that scary, and alien part wasn't tht bad either but the rest was terrifying especially when the guy with scary mask follows you, I just ran :0 good though

Newcastle upon Tyne, England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worth it at only £3 each!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Went in with my 11 yr old daughter (Wife and 9yr old Son didnt like the look of it) She dragged me around most of it. Scenery is very good and there's a few live actors who make it feel quite suspenseful. Lighting is great and really adds to the tone. Better than any ghost train I've ever been on. Glad I didnt take my 9yr old though as may have been a bit much depending on what your kids are like for that sort of thing. Defo worth trying

1 Thank dave121234
Dundee, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Truly Terrifying!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I had entered with my hallowe'en-mad parents, expecting it to be very poor as it was only £2. But I had exited literally shaking and totally terrified! The quality of the rooms was incredible, I was very impressed! Not so impressed with the live 'actor' however. But still very exciting and well worth a go!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went in the Terror Tower with my mum, my younger brother and sister and my dad's friend. As soon as we went through the first door we were pushing each other because no one wanted to be at the front or back. We got to the Dracula room and I was too busy looking behind me that I walked right into my dad's friend! Then in one of the rooms ghost face was hiding behind the wall and jumped out at my mum and sister and they were terrified! But I find ghost face more funny than scary, so I asked him for a selfie and the actor was very kind to even do a little pose! It was a shame the camera wasn't working so we never got to see our reactions. But maybe that was just for the best;) I would definitely recommend the Terror Tower! Definitely worth £2!

1 Thank Siobhan12345678
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Me and my partner decided what the hell and gave this a go. From going in this when I was a kid I didn't expect to be scared, although I didn't know about the live actor which was surprisingly very scary and chased me and my partner right through the building. Great fun, although I think they should update some of the scenes as they have been the same for a very long time and I think they could generate more money by updating. Also more live actors would add to the fright factor.

Visited February 2014