“THE BEST tasty food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We live locally and have tried quite a few places for our Sunday carvery's trust me this is the best of the best, so tasty and everyone is so friendly and welcoming, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet you wont be disappointed, and excellent value for money.

Hartley crew.

1  Thank karen h

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I chanced upon this lovely little place as we were driving around the area on our holiday.
My husband played it safe with the lasagne and I had haddock in a cheese sauce with local veg.
It was all very nice, the presentation of the food was excellent, filling and tasty. The staff were lovely and the owners were very friendly.
When I first ordered and paid for the food I thought it a bit costly but actually it was worth it when you consider what you get and it was good value in comparison to the other pubs and restaurants in the area.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely visit food was top notch flavour was spot on don't understand previous comment was excellent value for money.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Called at this pub ordered 2 drinks double vodka and mixer and a pint of bitter which came to £10.75 I instantly thought I was in a five star hotel, Don't think they will do much business charging those sort of prices... can understand why it was so quiet charging those sort of prices. We are in the trade ourselves.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Me and my family called here for sunday carvery found it rather expensive at £9.95 per person and werent happy having to pay £6.95 for a childs portion. when we went to the carvery to get our food we were given plates not much bigger than a side plate instead of a dinner plate. we were unable to get enough food on our plates and were very disappointed .we wont be calling again!

1  Thank carl s