“little Haven”

Seven Coffee Shop
Ranked #65 of 358 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Seven Cafe & Bistro For Seafood Including Salmon , Prawns & Crab Salads depending on the season Seven Cafe and Bistro offer a lovely range of quality drinks and food in elegant surroundings together with friendly and efficient staff as a traditional tea rooms should. The home made scones are very popular , try our cream teas with homemade jam & fresh whipped cream as is the home cooked roast ham or the range of seafood including prawns , smoked salmon and freshly cooked poached salmon.Sandwiches , paninis and wraps are also available.Whether you are wanting a fine cup of tea , an Italian Coffee or a light of lunch Seven Cafe and tea rooms will always welcome you.
“little Haven”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Fantastic coffee shop
Lovely , friendly staff , welcome new & old customers with a smile
Great selection of drinks & food

1 Thank suzanne f
77seven77, Owner at Seven Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 27, 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't go anywhere else now, this place beats everywhere in Scarborough hands down!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming here on and off for a while now but as I have become more ill we have darkened their door more and more often! Each time I go I always get a breakfast type meal and they are always happy to make something that may not be on the regular menu. I have often had Bacon n Egg(x2!) Muffins with Mushrooms and its absolutely the best ever. This not your average bacon or tesco eggs, this is locally produced quality produce which has to be tasted to be believed. I can honestly say I've never had Bacon n Eggs like it, and the mushrooms are bute too! If I'm feeling flush (or if the wife's paying!) I will go for the Full traditional breakfast which again uses the best quality and tastiest produce I have ever had the pleasure of! If I were to have one complaint it would be that the tomatoes are of the grilled fresh variety, which is probably to most people's taste but personally I prefer the cheaper tinned plum tomatoes with my breakfast, but I've never asked them to change them but they probably would if they had them available.
The service is always second to none and the lady in charge keeps a good crew. They are very polite and efficient and seem happy in their work. I have been totally satisfied for a long while now but yesterday when I went in I saw the card saying Mention Us On TripAdvisor so thought I better do as I was told. Business is tough in little Scarborough with these kind of Cafes coming n going all the time but Quality hard working establishments like this need the recognition and encouragement they deserve to survive, so here I am, doing my bit, and looking forward to my free Bacon, Egg n Mushroom muffin next time I go in! (Joke!) I look forward to the next time the wife tries to bribe me to come in town as ill say the usual- " only if we can go to Seven!"
Keep up the great work ladies.

1 Thank Savwana
77seven77, Front Office Manager at Seven Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
North Yorkshire
“Service with a smile”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My friends and I regularly visit Seven because of its lovely friendly atmosphere. All of the staff are polite and welcoming, and drop by every table to make sure that customers are enjoying their meal.
The food is not cheap, but is reasonably priced and always of a high standard. The cakes and scones are home baked and delicious.
The coffee bar is always spotlessly clean, and there are newspapers provided for customers to read. You are never hassled to move on when you have finished your meal.

77seven77, Owner at Seven Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Our favourite coffee shop!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We found this coffee shop a few months after moving to Scarborough and have been regular customers ever since. The staff are very friendly and always make us welcome. The coffee and the food are excellent, long may it continue.
Elaine & David.

1 Thank traveller190744
77seven77, Guest Relations Manager at Seven Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your review and comments and your continued custom it is much appreciated
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“A touch of class in Scarborough!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Whether you're a local or on holiday, you'll be warmly welcomed at Seven by Caroline and her friendly Staff.

There is nowhere quite like it in Scarborough for atmosphere, everything is always spotless and the food and drinks are always of high quality and beautifully served.

Our favourite time to visit Seven is In the middle of Winter when, after surviving the school run, we look forward to the sort of welcome that really cheers us up. It's clear from the many regular customers that they are all fans too!

2 Thank 65Monkeyface
77seven77, Front Office Manager at Seven Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 17, 2013