“Top Tucker”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations
“Top Tucker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I can't recommend this gem of a cafe enough, it's a truely wonderful place, the food is amazing, and the hosts Jillanne & Owen are second to none and make you feel special...go and try for yourself, and trust me you won't be disappointed....

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jamie C

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Really tasty soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had the "totally locally" £5 lunch special...soup, tea or coffee, cake. The lentil, lemon and garlic soup was really tasty, complemented by a warm mini loaf and butter, Good choice of cake...can recommend the chocolate, peanut butter tart. There are plenty of items on the main menu to tempt including many veggie/vegan/gluten free choices to please those who struggle to find same in Scarborough.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Nige53
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“An Excellent Little Café”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Make no mistakes this is an excellent little café. The décor might be a bit eclectic but the food and service were of a superior standard. My wife and I both had the Brazilian Feijoada special which was spectacularly tasty. I can highly recommend a visit and we will be returning on our next trip to Scarborough.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Baron_Von_Linden
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“I wish I could eat here everyday!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Nomad's cafe is such a gem of a cafe in scarborough. The food and service is second to none. I go regularly with my girlfriend and we've yet to be dissapointed. Gourmet quality food for cafe prices in a lovely environment :)

Visited January 2014
3 Thank matthew k
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Had organically reared pork ribs with parsnip chips, and slaw. It was very tasty. It was just over £7 something plus drinks. The place was very quiet when I visited (me and two other diners) so I guess it would be a better atmosphere had there been more people in, and a little music perhaps. As it was though the food was lovely and the owners very friendly. I also hadn't realised that I could have parked just across the road for free for 40 mins rather than park less than a five minute walk away and pay £2 per hour. I'll know for next time.

• Visited February 2014