“AMAZING!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant! I eat here about once a week, if I have lunch out it is almost always here. As a vegan there a massive range of options to eat, that are always delicious. I absolutely love the creativity with the food as well as the decor. The staff are really accommodating and extremely friendly. Well worth a visit! :D

2  Thank ebp1992

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The first time we came here we felt very welcome. We spoke to the owners, after a delicious lunch of panini's and home made chips, who told us many interesting stories about their travels and treated us like good friends. We've been back many times ever since and would recommend anyone visiting Scarborough to drop in for some tasty food and a good atmosphere.

1  Thank Daniel_cope
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Great time in this cafe more like a top class restaurent than a cafe. Excellent choice of food and drink. If you are in Scarborough you need to try it.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Teriyaki Vegetable Stir-Fry I had for my lunch at Nomad's Cafe was freshly prepared, it looked delicious and was very, very tasty. It was the best lunch I have had for a long time. The couple who run the cafe were welcoming and friendly. The ambience of the place was great and it was spotlessly clean. For me it's the best cafe in Scarborough.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

As a lactose intolerant vegetarian I struggled for three days to find a decent filling meal. Went to nomad and my day was made! The lady serving was fantastically helpful and made me an amazing sandwich and the vegan milkshakes are to die for! Will definitely be coming back the next time I am in town!! Thank you! You really made my day!

2  Thank MsFarquharson