“Like Indian food? Go here!”

Royal Tandoori Scarborough
Ranked #104 of 382 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed Indian restaurant and takeaway. We are very close to Scarborough town centre and seafront. Open everyday: 5pm - 12am
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went here for our anniversary meal this week. We opted for the 4 course buffet, a snip at £9.95! Everything was perfect. We come from Bradford originally so have had a few curries. The meal was 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 side dishes and 2 rice or naan. Now we like our food but even we couldn't eat everything, It was clear that the ingredients were fresh and the portions were generous. The restaurant was family staffed and owned and they were keen to please and chat about their food, (I like cooking)
I recommend this place wholeheartedly.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited this amazing restaurant after finding it on the taste card website.
The taste card however was not needed.
Monday night is banquet night and you have 4 courses for £9.95
A starter, main, rice and side dish. Any choice from the main menu.

The service from the staff was first class! Every single one of them friendly and attentive!

The food was plentiful and absolutely incredible! I thought the portions would be less due to the meal deal! I couldn't have been more wrong!

A feast was delivered to our table and it tasted as good, if not better than any food I've ever had!

I really wish I lived closer to Scarborough so that I could use this restaurant more

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Was surprised how quiet it was considering the reviews, so was a little apprehensive. I needn't have worried. This place should be packed every night. The food is delicious and plentiful. The staff are really attentive and friendly. Will definetly go again when in scarbro.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Didnt use the restaurant we ordered a take away to collect, the service on arrvial was very warm, spoke to three members of staff all polite, gave me a half of cobra on the house while I waited as it turned out the barman and I are from the same town! The food was delicious, had a poppadum & pickle tray starter followed by Chicken Pathia, Pilau Rice & a Garlic Naan. Plenty of food and enjoyed every bit. Next time I go to Scarboro I will definately have a meal in the restaurant!

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a meal there last night. We arrived at 10.30pm and were welcomed! The staff were really friendly. Although a bit dated the place is clean and typical of many Indian restaurants. The food was very good and the prices were excellent! We will definitely be back.